CH 9

Perhaps no one except the moon will ever know how the night of the 2 males has passed,blended with confusions, indecisive thoughts and fluctuating emotions oozing out from the core of their  heart.

The sun is peeking through the window of a certain male's room who has spent a sleepless night.Another day has dawned bringing new hopes and aspirations. And confidence to some to figure out their true feelings.

Ebony Bambi eyes opened amidst all the uncanny foreign feel to look all around the room.An awakening sensation started to hurt inside his heart within seconds as he remembered his past days. Something certainly suffers inside him from those strange thoughts.

Quietly he reached downstairs unlike everyday when he lights up the entire gloomy mood of the palace.

.
.

Taehyung has spent the night sleeping and awake together.He tried to enjoy the comfort of nature which he barely did in all these years but a certain unknown feeling continued to embrace his heart,which he never knew existed in his chest.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.His footsteps went to open the door which revealed Jin,as always looking elegant.

"Take care of Jungkook for today. I and Namjoon need to attend a meeting and Yoongi had court affairs to deal with.And I don't want a single mishap to... Wait, didn't you sleep yesterday? You look so exhausted Tae? " Jin was using his formal strict tone to handle Tae's mischievous plan but the look of the younger inturn made him anxious.

"Ahh no hyung. I was watching a webseries yesterday!"

Yup,he chose to lie, unable to manage to explain his hyung the exact reason of his restlessness,exact reason of why his mind chose to destroy all the microwaves in the palace at midnight, exact reason of why his tiredness didn't result in his sleep last night,exactly why there was an hesitant feeling inside his chest.

"Oh, sleep now then.I think it's best for Choco too if you sleep the entire day, without bothering him!" saying this Jin left, unaware of the fact that the little baby has already woken up quietly without wishing anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bambi doe eyes were eyeing all over the Dining room subtly.All the occurrences of last night began to freeze his entire delicate body,not wishing to meet a single thing today.

Well,he can ignore everything but his hunger?
That's what brought him to the breakfast table silently as he wished none of his hyungs for now.

The entire Palace seemed a bit strange today.
Little Koo's eyes witnessed how everything is so oddly perfect today,all the maids and guards are working as if their rent is due,all the furnitures,floors are being cleaned.....most importantly,the entire palace is deadly silent today.

He could hear maids discussing about someone's arrival. But he was too tired to attentively hear their conversation.

'Maybe Eomma is coming?'he thought.

Only if he knew, that the new arrival will indulge petroleum into yesterday's fire, giving a worse rise to the burning flame, further tangling the sensational situation in the already chaotic Palace.
.
.
.
.
.

Koo was eating french toast with banana milk today thinking about his Cooky and Dimple hyungie who have left for work.

Well Suga hyung is funny too as he could never manage to scold the kid...but today he is left with an elder whose certain dominant persona makes him feel utterly uncomfortable.

He couldn't get to dive into his thought more as suddenly he found all the guards straightened up,heads erect and a loud sound which he later realised was to welcome the new comer.