CH 29

The playful rays of the Sun touches every inch of the forest illuminating the shiny dew drops on each leaf

The playful rays of the Sun touches every inch of the forest illuminating the shiny dew drops on each leaf... brightening the darkest corner of the trees.

Another day has dawned with new hopes for life... birds chirping all around and butterflies sticking all near the flowers...

One such butterfly was continuously brushing around on Jhope's face forcing him to slowly open his eyes....

"Uh this fucking insect!! What am I to you? A flower?"

He felt his throat a little dry but much better than last night. On recalling last night he couldn't memorise where he was at the moment of what exactly happened yesterday or when he fell asleep.

All he finds is Jungkook tightly holding him with his both hands and sleeping right next to him.

Did he just cried in front of a hostage yesterday? Or showed his vulnerable side to a boy? Revealed something he managed to conceal from the whole world?

Even though Jungkook might not pass judgements on it...it feels embarassing. He can now relate why Jungkook was being shy and quiet when he had helped the younger to deal with his drunken state or sickening stomach.

Wait....did the boy comforted him when he was panicking like a annoying child last night?

As he remembers how Jungkook has taken care of him for absolute no logical reason or ulterior motive....he feels he could erase last night's memory from both of their lives and start afresh with him being his usual Alpha leader self.

Jhope smiles looking at the boy next to him. The human will surely wake up with a sore throat as it's easy to see he didn't sleep comfortably. Looking at the Sun he could tell it's almost ten in the morning,he needs to wake the boy up but decides to wait a little longer and admire the view.

The thick long lashes have dropped shadowing the fine skin,bunny teeth slightly noticeable,black curls now longer than before are almost covering the ears of the boy.