Valentine's Day ❤️

HELLOOO PURPLES !!!

I ask for some of your precious time and reveal my thoughts. Shall I...take your silence as a yes?

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ❤️❤️

How many of you had people to wish you today?

I hope none of you have gone through hatred or insecurities....that's the reason I always attempt to reduce the distance between us and get closer to your soul.

As an overthinker and insecured person I had thoughts in past that may be I don't deserve to be adored or loved...maybe I don't have a good heart which should be admired.

But  everyone of us deserves atleast someone who makes us feel wanted and loved... isn't it?

So,that's my aim. I want you to know that we are a unit. I'm no author and you are no reader. Let's restart to know eachother and rebegin to discover ourselves.

You don't know me and I don't know you.
So there's no worries of the past or what people think about you...

So lemme give you a hug.

I hugged you....did you feel it?🤭

Once a wise man said -- A hug is the most beautiful thing because the right side of us doesn't have a heart,is empty. So when someone hugs you,you have a heart on both sides.

I just wanted to share my thoughts since I have none in real life to talk about it.

Let's get to know the person behind the book --
Since it's 14th February,I got 14 questions to answer. Please participate in the Q/A session too!!!!🥺

1.Who is the author?
Ans: Well,it's Jia but that's not my original name in real life.(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

2. What's the thing you enjoy the most?
Ans: Art. If anyone is interested in art,feel free to let me know. I wish I could share my paintings with you.

3. Sunrise or sunset?

Ans: Sunset. There's never a day I haven't glorified the good bye of the Sun. Departure always hits harder,be it a person or the Sun.

4. Favourite food?
Ans: Chocolates and sweets. I have a high tolerance for sugar. 🤭

5. Fluffs or angst?
Ans: Both but balance is important. Be it life or a story.

6.Your height?
Ans: 5'4" or 5'5"(somewhere in between)

7. Favourite colour?
Ans. Purple. It's been my favourite since I was five. I remember my water bottle, pencil box, dresses and even pencils used to be purple in colour when I was a child.Exactly a coincidence that BTS chose purple too. We got same choices and that's what surprised me when I first came into BTS.
No wonder my username has purple in it.💜💜

8.Beach or mountain?
Ans: mountain.

9. Night or day?
Ans: day. I love clear sky.

10. Sun or moon?
Ans. Sunrays. I don't know why people don't talk much about it. Like the moon  glows only when the sun decides to shine. And the powerful Sun is so intimidating, we don't have the audacity to even look at it. ( What phile is it tho? Like moon lovers are selenophile...sun lovers are called?)

11. Favourite season?
Ans: Winter.

12. How many friends do I have?

Ans: Real life: 0
In Wattpad: will you be my friend?

I actually have a problem in expressing my emotions in real life. I am pretty friendly but introverted too. And I really don't know how to express myself through words unless it's writing. I'll talk a lot but end up getting misunderstood. Will you believe if I say, I have no friend circle in reality?

But it's alright...that helped me to start writing and guess what? I have a few purples now and a book which is loved by people.

Everything has a good side.

13. Describe yourself in one word.

Ans. Sensitive.( Exactly I portrayed Jungkook in Baby Highness).

I hate this trait of mine though. Coz when you are grown up and you cry or get hurt in small things...life gets harder for you.

I treat everything and everyone very attentively. My book is like a baby to me. When you comment or like my Book,I get overwhelmed and when I find some negetive comments,I'll  sulk the whole day and end up tearing.

You might find me over-sensitive or overthinker.And it's really okay. I have accepted myself this way.😊♥️

I truly wish I could write better in future as my Purples deserve better. Ill try to improve myself,I promise.

NOTE.

Last but not the least,I want (in future) to start a book which will hold a Lil bit dark theme. But if you know me, I won't cross the line.

But then what if you guys report and Wattpad snatches away my second baby from me?!'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)

--------------------:--------------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🥺🔪🔪

[I have an exam soon and I'm here.... updating!🙂.
Anyways, fill the vote target for the Ch 29.
Sometimes I feel like a politician asking for vote.😅]

Thanks for reading.💜💜

Will be back with a nice chapter.♥️