1

"Sin! Wake the fuck up." Asia yelled as she shook me. "Jace and Cory and em downstairs waiting on you."

"I'm up, I'm up. Damn girl." I replied.

Asia was my girlfriend. I've had many girlfriends before her but there was something different about Asia. Something that made her stand out. It almost felt as though she was made for me. She knew exactly how I felt when I felt it and she was always there for me.

I guess that's why we were now going on 4 years.

You see, me and Asia had been together since I was 15. She was a year older than me. I was now 19 and she was 20. I was still taller than her though so the age difference didn't really matter.

We rarely did get into arguments, and when we did it was only over the most smallest and dumbest shit.

My name is Sincere but everybody called me Sin for short. I was 5'5, probably a little bit on the shorter side.

I was kind of an introvert but at the same time I was also an extroverted type of person. It really depended on the people who were around me.

"Aight, see you later bae, love you." I said as I kissed Asia on her cheek.

"Love you, too." She replied.

I got up sagged my pants a bit, and threw my hoodie over my head, then threw on my forces and went downstairs.

"Wassgood y'all." I said as I dabbed up
Jace, Cory, and my cousin, Nuke.

Jace was dark-skinned, tall, probably around 6'4, with some dreads. He was 23. 

  Jace didn't really communicate with people like that. It always felt like he was the odd one out in our friend group. Of course we were close to him because we all knew him since we was like kids but there always seemed like there was something off about him. Shit we didn't know about him.

He kept to himself a lot. But boy, did he know a lot.

Cory on the other hand was the life of the party,  he was 22, and a bit shorter than Jace. He was goofy, he liked to crack jokes a lot. He was the kind that could effortlessly make you laugh without even trying. He liked to throw parties and get high, and he also liked to drink a lot.

He was really emotional though, he expressed all his feelings ,  probably the complete opposite of Jace.

He had a girlfriend though, her name was Jada.

    Nuke was my cousin, he always  looked after me since he was a couple years older than me. See, I never had my father in my life. I don't even know who that motherfucker is, never seen him or anything. My mom was in my life but that all changed when i was like 8. After she started getting addicted to crack our relationship changed. Haven't seen her or heard from her since I was like 14. 

Nuke was 5 years older than me and since I didn't have any siblings and he didn't either we were very close.

I hated when he would try to lecture me about shit like he was my father though. He was a father though, to two kids, a boy, Nasir, and a girl, Journey. Him and his baby mother were off and on.

"Fuck is we doing tonight, yo ?"  Cory questioned as he smoked his blunt.

"Nothin, we just gone go press this nigga Johnny, since he think it's coo to fuck with my baby moms." Nuke said.

"Ian tryna be involved with this shit, Nuke, that's just gone bring on more problems in my life. You know that nigga Johnny crazy." I said.

"Stop bein a fuckin baby, Sin." Nuke replied.

Jace just looked at us but didn't say anything. He was always that way. He only said things when it was necessary or when we asked him shit.

We got into Nuke's car and Nardo Wick's Who Want Smoke blasted.

Cory started rapping along like a dumb ass. It was so cringe.

"Cory shutcha dumb ass up. Yeen about that life." Jace finally spoke up in his deep ass voice.

"I'm sayin." I replied.

"Shut yall hating ass up... See how they hating on me, Nuke?" Cory asked.

"Nah imma have to side with dem this time, yo ass is high-key annoyin." Nuke responded.

We all just laughed. Even Jace.

Nuke's driving started to slow down when we reached Johnny's crib.

We all got out quickly. We all had on ski masks. I kicked Johnny's door in and Jace ran in first with me, Cory, and Nuke behind. We always let Jace take control when it came to this shit because he had aim and wasn't scared of shit. Nuke was the same way but we still felt like Jace was quicker and had better aim.

Johnny was on the couch getting his dick sucked when we went in.

The girl was naked and started screaming "Please don't shoot me."

"Bitch we ain't worried about your whore ass."  I said while scrunching up my face.

Jace pointed his gun directly at Johnny's forehead. "Don't move." He said in his deep voice .

Johnny put his hands up in defense. "Take whatever you want, nigga." He said.

"So you fuckin my baby moms ?" Nuke asked.

"Oh that's yo pussy ass, Nuke ? Yea i fucked her, Bitch had my dick all up in her her mouth ." Johnny said.

Jace put his finger on the trigger ready to shoot.

"Chill, Jace. I wanna talk to this nigga man to man before we kill em." Nuke said.

"And who is the short dyke bitch." Johnny said busting out laughing.

I ran up and drop kicked him in his jaw making his mouth bleed.

"Chill the fuck out Sin." Jace said pushing me aside with force, nearly throwing me.

"You know what, never mind.... Jace just blow this nigga brains out. "  Nuke said.

Jace shrugged nonchalantly and pulled the trigger and shot this nigga Johnny 5 times in his head.

The girl started to scream and Jace went ahead and shot her up too.

"Man what the fuck? She's innocent." I said. 

"She a witness." Was all Jace and Nuke said.

Me and Cory just looked at each other.

"Yall gotta go hide the bodies. " Nuke said to me and Cory.

YALLLL let me know how yall feel about this oneeeeee . Make sure to leave comments ... even if you hate it LET ME KNOW!