18

The next day I woke up with Jace right beside of me.

"Good morning baby." Jace said.

"Please don't call me that shit. But good morning." I responded.

"Shut the fuck up.. that's not what you was shouting last night.. calling me daddy and shit." Jace responded as he yawned.

I just rolled my eyes and opened my phone and started checking my messages.

"Real shit though, I wanted to talk to you." Jace said as he looked at me.

"About?" I asked.

"About us." Jace replied.

"How many times I gotta tell you? There is no us Jace." I responded.

"Let's be fucking real right now, Sincere.  This ain't the last time we gone fuck. We definitely gone fuck again and again." Jace replied.

"Ion think so, but even if... what does that gotta do with shit... it's literally no strings attached right?" I asked.

Jace looked at me stupid for a minute.

"C'mon now, Sincere... you don't even believe that shit yo damn self." Jace said as he chuckled

"Believe what exactly?" I asked.

"So you gone sit here and look me in my eyes and say you ain't got no feelings at all for me?" Jace asked.

"I don't." I said as I fidgeted with my nails.

To be honest, I knew I had feelings for Jace at the back of my head but I didn't wanna tell him anything.

I believed that eventually I was gonna get over that shit. I was wrong though.

"So you telling me you dead ass don't got feelings for me? Then what's with the way you be treatin Kayla? You didn't wanna shake her hand or nothin. I could literally read yo body language but whatever Sin." Jace replied.

He was right. I was really jealous about him and Kayla.

I thought about it for a moment and decided I would be honest about it since he had always been real with me.

"Whatever bruh... maybe I was a little jealous cause I had feelings for you but so what? Yall gonna be together regardless and you clearly was never into me like that forreal." I replied.

"You being dead ass right now?" Jace asked as he looked at me like I was stupid.

I just nodded.

"Ain't you the one who literally turned me down when I tried to take shit to the next level with you? That's why I been so pissed off lately." Jace continued.

"I didn't mean to, I just didn't know how to feel about it. You know I like you but you got a whole girlfriend and I don't know about the whole being official thing." I said as I looked at Jace.

"Mane, I broke up with her ass through text last night." Jace replied.

"What?" I asked cause I didn't know if I was tripping or I was hearing this nigga right.

"I broke up with her... to be honest I was just dating her so I could make you jealous and shit." Jace responded.

"That's crazy." I said laughing.

"So you willing to be official and take things seriously now?" Jace asked.

"We can still have sex... but I don't know about that relationship shit. I still don't know if I'm into guys and I don't think Nuke and Cory would like this shit." I replied.