16

The next day I got up after doing my morning routine.

I went downstairs as usual and headed towards the kitchen to grab something to eat.

Jace was already sitting at the table when I got there.

"Mornin." Jace said.

I could feel him looking at me but I avoided eye contact.

I just kept walking and started to fix me a bowl of cereal.

"Mornin, Sin." Jace repeated a little louder.

I still ain't say anything.

Jace got up and walked towards me.

"You can't hear or some shit?" He asked.

I could feel that he was right behind me.

I was still mad at him so I wasn't gonna tell this nigga good morning.

I just pretended like he wasn't even there.

Jace just smirked.

He sat back down at the table and began to finish his food.

Once I was done fixing my bowl of cereal, I went into the living room and ate there.

I didn't wanna eat near this nigga either.

After I finished eating, I stood up walking out.

I went into the kitchen and began to rinse out my bowl.

I heard a few knocks at the front door.

Jace got up and walked towards the door.

Once he got there, he opened the door.

A few moments later, Kayla walked in.

Me and Kayla locked eyes for a few seconds.

"Hey, Sin." Kayla said with a wide smile on her face.

I could automatically tell it was forced.

"Sup." I replied as I finished washing my bowl.

Jace grabbed Kayla by her waist.

"Damn, I missed yo ass... Why you don't stay the night sometimes?" He asked as he kissed on Kayla's neck.

"Bae, you know I work the late shift. I got you another time for sure though." She replied.

"Aight. That's cool, I just wanna be near yo fine ass." Jace responded.

I could literally feel my face turning red, I was so angry right now. Why was he talking to this bitch like this ?

Why was it even getting to me ?

I know I didn't have the right to be mad because I turned Jace down, but still, he didn't have to do shit like this in my face knowing we had sex.

One minute he swore he had feelings for me and now it just felt like all that went down the drain.

I put my bowl into the cabinet and grabbed my phone.

I began to scroll on it and walked towards the stairs.

"Sin?" Jace asked.

"Yea?" I asked.

"No offense, but can me and Kayla get some privacy real quick?" He asked looking over at me.

Was this nigga blind ? I was literally walking towards my room.

Nigga was acting like I was bothering them or something.

"My nigga, don't you see me walking towards the stairs ?" I asked as I scrunched my face up.

"Chill out. I was just asking." Jace replied.

"Then don't ask dumb ass questions. I ain't worried bout y'all." I responded as I shook my head.

I could feel Kayla mugging me but I just ignored her and went up to my room because I didn't feel like dealing with neither of them, and she didn't want these problems.

I didn't know if Jace was trying to piss me off, but if so it was definitely working.

I was trying my best to play this shit off but it was kinda getting hard. He knew exactly how to get me tight.

I kicked off my shoes and jumped into my bed and closed my eyes.

A few moments later I fell asleep.

---

A few hours later, I woke up.

I was extremely thirsty. I looked at my night stand seeing there was nothing to drink.

I got out my bed and went downstairs to grab some water.

When I got downstairs I noticed that Jace was laying on the couch alone.

I assumed that Kayla left.

I ignored his presence and went into the kitchen.

When I got there I opened up the freezer and grabbed a bottle of water.

I closed the freezer back up and turned around seeing Jace walk into the kitchen.

"Fuck is you looking at ?" Jace asked.

I could tell he was serious. He wasn't joking or anything.

This nigga was seriously trying to argue with me right now.

"You, my nigga... the fuck." I responded.

Nigga wasn't about to try to intimidate me.

"You got a fuckin problem?" Jace asked as he backed me into the corner and stared me down.

"Mane, move the fuck around. I just came in here to grab my water and go back to sleep. " I replied.

"Man, Ion give a fuck about none of that shit. You wanna talk crazy and shit earlier. Now you looking at me like you got an issue." Jace replied.

This nigga was all up on me, I almost couldn't breathe.

"I wasn't looking at you crazy or nothing." I responded.

"Ion know who you be taking me for. I don't play them childish ass games, Sin." Jace responded.

He was starting to piss me off. I just told this nigga it wasn't an issue and he still was pressing me about nothing.

"Mane back the fuck up. Fuck wrong with you." I responded as I shoved Jace hard cause he was all in my face.

He grabbed my throat aggressively and pushed me aggressively against the wall.

I gasped as we locked eyes.

"Sin, stop fuckin playing with me. Stop fuckin playing with me alright? For I fuckin hurt you. I'm not one of them other niggas. I don't play that shit." Jace responded as his grip around my throat tightened.

I couldn't fucking breathe.

"I-I'm sorry." I barely made out.

"Fuck you say?" Jace asked.

"I'm sorry." I repeated.

He let go of my throat a few seconds later and walked out of the kitchen.

I coughed a bit.

He went back into the living room and continued to watch whatever it was that was on the TV.

I just stood there in shock.

Yall this just a short chapter before I gts. I'm updating two longer ones when I wake up!!