32

JACE

I decided that I was gonna play shit coo for right now because I wasn't sure if I was trippin or not.

And I was still tryna win Sincere back and in the back of my head I was knowin this nigga was most likely just a friend to her.

She would be crazy to play with me like that, she knew better.

A few moments later out the corner of my eye, I realized Drew wasn't at the bar anymore.

He'd probably went in the back to go catch up with Jaheim or sum shii.

All I knew was they better have just been friends or shit was definitely gone get handled.

She knew who the fuck she belonged to and I didn't have an issue with reminding ha ass.

I walked towards the bar and stood next to where Sincere was sitting.

I ordered my drink and waited.

From the side of my eye, I could see that Sincere was beginning to gather her belongings as if she was gonna get up and walk away.

"Sincere." I said.

She just continued to gather her things as if she didn't hear me.

I grabbed one of her wrists tightly and looked at her.

"We gotta talk." I said in a serious tone.

"There's nothing to talk about." Sincere replied as she avoided eye contact.

The bartender handed me my drink as I continued to look over at Sincere.

"Like I said we gotta talk. I'm not tryna get loud right now Sincere, so I ask if you just listen right now." I responded as I grabbed and sipped my drink.

"I don't wanna talk." Sincere said.

"Youn gotta wanna talk. We gone talk anyway, it's important." I replied as I continued to sip my drink.

"Now follow me." I said as I got up.

She didn't seem like she was listening so I yanked her by her arm making her get up.

"Don't make me cause a fuckin scene." I mumbled.

She eventually gave in and followed me outside.

I kept walking until I finally approached my car.

I opened the door, pushing her inside the car and shutting the door behind her.

I got into my side of the door and shut it behind me.

"Jace what do you fucking want from me?" Sincere asked as she finally looked me into the eyes.

"To talk." I replied.

"About what ? Like what is there to fucking talk about, Jace?" Sincere asked.

"Mane.. Ion even wanna argue with you, Sin. I just really miss you as a person and I'm sorry for how I did you. I wasn't in a good headspace and I'd do anything to take that shit back." I said as I looked in her eyes.