36

SINCERE

When I made it back home, I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took a shower as soon as I realized that Jace still wasn't home.

I didn't know where he was and I honestly didn't care.

I had an amazing day with Drew and that was all that mattered at this point.

If he was gonna have his fun, I was gonna have mine too.

Once I got out the shower, I dried up and quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.

As soon as I turned the TV on and was about to watch something, I heard the knob on the door turning.

A few moments later Jace walked in holding a few bags.

He placed them on the counter then went upstairs.

He didn't say anything to me, so I guess he was avoiding me.

Since he was acting like a bitch I was gonna ignore him back.

He was acting like I did something to him.

I'm guessing he was mad at me because of the fact that I wouldn't take him back and that's not my problem.

He fucked up and now it's time for him to deal with the consequences.

A few moments later, he came back downstairs and grabbed the bags that he had brought in earlier.

Then he proceeded to kick one of the chairs that were sitting in front of the counters.

I looked back at him and mugged the fuck out of him.

Did he think he was intimidating me or something?

"You acting real sassy right now." I mumbled.

"Fuck you say?" He turned around and faced me.

"I said you acting real fucking sassy right now." I repeated.

"Can't be talkin to me." Jace said as he looked around the room.

I just turned around and didn't say anything else because I really didn't feel like arguing.

"I just find it funny how hoes will let you fuck then claim they ain't fuckin with you."

"Hoes?" I asked as I turned around to look at him.

Can't believe he was calling me out my name again after he promised not to long ago to start respecting me.

"Ain't that what the fuck I said?" He asked as he scrunched up his face.

"Who you talking to?" I asked cause he had me fucked up.

"I'm not a fucking hoe, if anything that's what the fuck you are. How you mad at me because I don't wanna take you back after you put your dick in another bitch? Now you wanna disrespect me and call me all type of bitches and hoes." I continued.

"Never called yo ass a bitch... I can though. And I thought we got over that shit. You know that bitch wasn't nothing but a quick fuck." Jace responded.

turned outजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें