7

When I woke up the next morning I took a shower and did my usual morning routine.

A few hours went by and I mainly just watched movies on the TV that was in the room I was staying in.

It was around 10pm and I got a text from Cory saying that he was throwing a party and he wanted me to show up.

I got dressed and went downstairs. When I got there I found Jace and Nuke downstairs talking.

"I'm guessing we all going to Cory's party." I said

"Hell yea. " Nuke said.

A few minutes later we all got into Nuke's car and drove to Cory's crib.

When we got there it was packed so many cars were parked on the side of his house, and it was still a long ass line as we got through the door.

Once we got in Cory's house we looked around to find him.

When we found him he was on the sofa with his girlfriend Jada, on his lap.

"Wasgood Cory." Nuke said as we all dabbed up Cory.

"Shit, nun. Just coolin... yall needa turn this bitch up." Cory responded.

After a while of talking to Cory, Nuke wandered off and Jace was sitting next to me in the corner.

"You having fun ?" I asked.

"To be honest, Nah." Jace replied.

"Same..... where all these people come from ? We don't even know these folks." I said as I looked around.

"You know Cory kinda weird... he be hanging out with anybody." Jace replied smirking.

"True." I responded as I took a sip of my drink.

"Don't get fucked up and do what you did the last time." Jace said.

"I mean shit... I'm not but I'm single so who cares." I said.

"Oh shii.... i forgot." Jace responded.

"Yea." I replied.

"You ain't driving tonight so you could drink... you claim you be gettin fucked up whenever you drink and I never seen that side of you." I said.

"Trust me, we don't want that shii."Jace said.

"Just one drink ?" I asked.

One drink turned into two drinks and two drinks turned into three and before I knew it Jace was all the way fucked up.

"Man.. I'm tryna get my dick sucked." Jace said.

"Woahh... chill out now." I said laughing.

Jace just started laughing.

"Sin would you ever fuck with a dude ?" Jace asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Would you ever like... fuck a nigga or sum?" He asked.

"Nigga stop playing with me. Fuck typa question is that." I responded.

"I was just askin. Cause shii you never know." He said.

"My nigga that's gay ass fuck." I said.

"I'm just fuckin witchu Sin." Jace said as he pushed my shoulder.

I damn near considered myself as a nigga so to me that shit was gay as fuck and I ain't appreciate Jace asking me that shit.

About an hour went by and we were leaving out.

Me and Nuke had to help Jace into the car because he was all the way fucked up.

I got in the passenger side and Nuke began to drive us home.