25

JACE

"Well Kennedy I enjoyed watching this lil movie or series or whatever but it's gettin late and my girl prolly wonderin whea im at, so I gotta bounce." I said as I looked at my watch seeing it was 9pm.

"It's okay, I understand... see you later Jace." Kennedy replied.

"I'll swing by here tomorrow." I responded as I walked towards the door.

"Make sure you keep this bitch locked." I said as I looked back at Kennedy.

"I gotchu." She replied.

I opened the front door and closed it behind myself.

Once I was outside I opened my car door and got in.

I closed the door behind me and put my seatbelt on and put the car in drive.

I started to drive and blasted some music on the radio.

All I could think of was Sin.

I desperately wanted to be around her now. It felt like we were starting to drift apart because I was never home as much anymore.

I was spending awfully way too much time with Kennedy.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed being friends with her and we connected on a deep level but I still needed to distance myself because my feelings were all with Sincere and Ian wanna be looked at as a friendly ass nigga although I was a nice dude.

As I drove I continued to think to myself and I realized how much Sin didn't really know me.

Sure she knew of me and certain personality traits but she ain't know the real me and much about my personal life.

I owed that to her because I knew almost everything about her.

It was time for me to open up to her and start taking us more seriously.

I continued to drive and came to the conclusion that I was gonna take Sin out to dinner tomorrow night and spend the whole day with her.

When I arrived home I parked the car in the driveway because ian feel like putting that shit inna garage.

Was feeling real lazy and tired plus Ian get much sleep because Kennedy woke me out my sleep to come help her.

I opened the door to the house and walked in shutting and locking it behind me.

I ain't see Sin sitting at the TV like usual so I assumed she was prolly sleeping.

I went upstairs and started walking towards her room.

To my surprise that shit was empty, Sin was no where to be fuckin found.

Where the fuck was she ? Did we not just have this conversation or was she just slow ?

I called her phone to see if she would pick up cause she had me fucked up

SINCERE

"Mane just drop me off right here.. I can walk." I said as I looked towards my house which was a few houses away seeing that Jace car was next to mine.