4

After I showered and got dressed I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

When I got there I saw Jace sitting at the dining table which was sitting in the center of the room. He was eating a bowl of cereal.

I went into the cabinet and pulled out a bowl and a metal spoon.

I rinsed them both and got out the milk and poured it into the bowl.

I grabbed the cinnamon toast cereal from the top of the refrigerator and poured some into the bowl.

When I was done I went over to the dining table and took a seat in front of Jace and started eating.

We sat in an awkward silence for the first 3 or 4 minutes until I spoke up to break the silence.

"Man, can you believe Nuke called me this morning on some bullshit ?" I asked

"Word?" Jace responded.

"Nigga did all that shit only to take Ciara back . He claims this bitch keeps doin him dirty but he keeps lettin her get away with this shit...and whenever it happens he always callin me at 5:30 AM in the morning crying about the shit. Mann im sick of dealing with it." I said.

Ciara was Nuke's baby mother.

Jace just kept eating his cereal and listening to what I was saying.

"He needa man the fuck up and stop being captain save a hoe all the time." I said.

Jace just smirked.

"What about Asia?" Jace spoke up.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Don't you think she needa woman the fuck up?" He asked.

"Mannn." I said laughing while putting my hands over my eyes.

"Can we not talk about this right now ?" I asked.

"Nah...why not ? Sin its only us right now. " He said.

"Asia don't need to know about that. Besides that shit ain't gone happen ever again." I said.

"You love her?" He asked.

"Of course I do. She held me down when I was going through the most. " I responded.

"Then why keep fuckin wit otha bitches? It ain't love when you constantly doin the shit, Sin. I can understand once or twice cause everybody make mistakes... we all human. " He said.

This nigga was actually talking to me. Like actually talking to me. He rarely ever said much about relationships and personal shit, but now we was actually holding a conversation.

"Man... I don't know. I was real fucked up last night. I didn't even mean for that shit to happen to be honest. And I regret that shit. I'm trying to be better but sometimes it just feels like I can't stay committed. " I said.

"Tell her the truth then. " He said.

"I cant." I responded.

"You'n think she's gonna eventually find out about the shit? We all slip up after a while..." He said

"Oh.... so you been in a relationship before ? " I asked.

"Of course nigga, been in many fuckin relationships...with all different types of bitches...I just keep my shit on the low cause ion like mothafuckas in my business." He responded.

"Heard you." I said.

"Well I'm bouta slide." Jace said as he got up and dabbed me off.

"Aight man, be safe." I said.

"Always." He said as he walked out the house.

The house was silent and I began to rethink everything we talked about. Did I really love Asia?

I did. I know I did. I wasn't the type who just stayed in a relationship because they were afraid of being alone. If I lost interest I always spoke up and excused myself from the relationship. Which I had done in multiple relationships.

But Asia was different. Way different from the rest and I didn't wanna lose her so I wasn't gonna tell her the truth.

I went upstairs and went back into the guestroom. I grabbed my phone off the bed and dialed Asia's number.

After the second ring she picked up.

"Hey baby, I missed you. " I said.

"Where the fuck have you been, Sincere ?" She asked. I could tell she was angry by the sound of her voice.

"Chill... I'll explain to you later. I'm about to hang up the call and send you the addy." I said.

"Whatever. " She said as she hang up.

I sent her the address to Jace's place because he was okay with her coming to visit me.

About an hour later I heard knocking ar the door. I adjusted my pants then ran downstairs and looked through the peephole.

I could see Asia standing on the other side so I opened it. She came in and I locked the door behind her.

"What the fuck are you doing here ? Is this some joke ? Who's fucking house is this ?" Asia asked as she started  looking around.

"Chill baby, It's just Jace's place. " I responded.

"Fuck are you doing at Jace's place?" She questioned.

"Let's go upstairs so I can explain." I said.

I told Asia the entire of story of what went down and why all of us were in hiding.

"So now I gotta stay here for like a month or so. " I said looking at Asia who was mugging the fuck out of me.

She looked at me for a few more seconds then slapped the fuck out of me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Sin?" She asked standing up. I could tell she was disappointed and furious at me.

"You getting yourself caught up in your cousin's bullshit. I don't wanna have to find out you died over some whack ass petty shit that could have been easily resolved. " She said.

"Baby, I can handle my own. You don't gotta worry. " I said as I walked up to her grabbing her waist. 

"Get cho fuckin hands off of me! " She said as she shoved me making me fall on the bed. I could tell she was about to start crying.

"I'm sorry. Asia I really am. I promise imma figure all of this shit out. " I pleaded.

"Until then, we on a break." She said, and with that she walked out.