3

"Aight, love you, imma call you back." I said as I hang up the phone seeing Jace in the doorway.

Jace came into the room I was in and threw a large duffel bag on the ground.

"I went over to yo crib and got you some shit."  Jace said.

"Appreciate it. " I said while looking down at the floor.

I could feel Jace looking at me.

He walked out the room a few seconds later.

About two hours later I went downstairs to grab a drink. It was 10pm.

I saw Jace sitting on his couch in some sweats watching TV.

I went to the kitchen which was right next to the living room and went into the freezer and got me a sprite.

As I was passing by the stairway I noticed that Jace was watching Friday. This was a movie that Nuke, Cory, Jace, and I would always watch when we were kids.

I stood there watching for a few seconds.

"Might as well come sit down. " Jace said looking at me

I went and sat down next to Jace.

"This used to be our shit back in the day boyy. "  I said as I drank my sprite

"On god. " Jace replied.

"Remember that time we all dressed up as the characters?" I asked laughing

"Shitchea, I was Craig, Cory was Smokey,  Nuke was Deebo, and you was Felisha." Jace said.

"You and Nuke used to fight over who was playing Craig." I said laughing

"Facts, boy used to have me playing rock paper scissors for hours over that shit." Jace replied.

"Mannn oldtimes." Jace said.

"Old timesss." I replied as I took another sip of my drink and kept watching the TV.

"How come you barely talk to us as much anymore?" I asked.

"Who? Me ? Manee I just be coolin." Jace said.

"Ion kno it just feels like ion know much about you or sum." I said.

"You know enough." Jace said.

"Jace have you ever even had a girlfriend?" I asked cause I was curious.

I've never heard this nigga talk to a girl  or even mention a girl. I was starting to believe this nigga was on the down low.

"Nunya." was all he said after that.

"Weird." I replied and watched the TV.

"Mannnnn I miss my girl. " I conplained.

"Mane shut the fuck up nobody wanna hear that simp shit. " Jace said smacking his lips.

"Fuckk... I just wanna go home." I said.

"Too bad. " Jace responded.

"Damnnnnn." Me and Jace said at the exact same time as Smokey then laughed.

"Man I could watch this movie over and over." I said.

"Same bruh shii neva get old." Jace responded.

Me and Jace caught up on old times and watched the rest of the movie for the next hour.

"Well mannn, I'm finna take my ass to sleep. " I said as I dabbed up Jace

"Aight lil nigga, goodnight." He said.

I went upstairs and went into the guest room. I kicked off my shoes and got naked.