30

SINCERE

It had been a few days now from the break up with Jace and I was still heart broken.

He had been texting me from a bunch of fake numbers begging me to take him back and asking if we could meet up and talk.

I still didn't answer any of the texts no matter what.

I couldn't wrap my head around all this shit.

I really thought he had love for me the same way I had love for him.

And what was making me feel even worse was the fact that I gave my virginity to this nigga all for him to fuck me over.

You see, I had always told myself that I would die a virgin as in a dick woukd never enter me, and that I would never be into men, even when my mom found out I was a lesbian and tried to force me to talk to dudes.

I had always been interested in females and had never been sexually attracted to men until I fell for Jace.

The more I thought about it, the more it was tearing me up inside.

How could you say you love a person then next minute stab them in their back like they don't mean shit to you?

After all the shit we been through and all the time spent, and how close we were I just never expected Jace to hurt me like this.

Like the shit just didn't make any sense.

He knew what I had gone through in the past with exes and what happened with Asia but yet he still did me like that.

As I sat on the edge of the bed I put my face in my palms and began to cry and sob.

"Sin, it been three fuckin days and you still don't wanna tell a nigga what's wrong. Did sum happen to Jace?" Nuke asked as he walked into the doorway of the room.

"Cause that nigga ain't been hitting me back. Is he aight?" Nuke questioned again.

I just continued to sob and sniffle without saying anything.

It was a moment of silence for the next few seconds.

"Did that nigga fuck over you ?" Nuke asked which instantly made me look up at him.

"Did he hurt you Sincere? Let me fuckin kno right now cause you kno I'll handle that shit tonight." Nuke continued.

"No. Nothing like that." I lied because I didn't want any trouble.

As much as I hated Jace right now, I still didn't want anything to happen to him or him to fall out with Nuke.

Besides, our business was our fucking business.

There was zero chances I was going to ever take this nigga back but I didn't want him to die.

"Oh alright.. then what's wrong ?" Nuke asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I just need space away from everybody." I replied.

"But there has gotta be a reason for that shii." Nuke responded.