23

SINCERE

I made it to the house and drove my car into the garage.

Once I got out of the car and closed the garage door, I made it to the front door.

Not gonna lie I got real nervous and my anxiety kicked in because I didn't know what to expect walking in here.

I ain't know if I was gonna die or what.

I opened the door using my key, and walked inside the house.

I closed the door behind me and went upstairs to my room.

When I opened the door, to my surprise Jace was sitting on the bed looking dead at me.

He ain't look happy either... but shiit.

"Where the fuck you been at, Sincere? I been calling you all night." Jace questioned as he raised his voice at me.

"Bruh, I just got bored so I left the house." I replied as I threw my hoodie off leaving me with my sports bra on.

He stood up and walked towards me until he was right in front of me.

"You know what fucking time it is ?" Jace asked.

He was so close to my face bruh he knew exactly how to intimidate somebody.

I ain't even know what to say back.

Jace held my chin and looked down at me. He was staring deep into my eyes.

"Now imma fuckin ask you one more time Sin.... where the fuck you been at fucking 3AM in da morning?" Jace questioned me again.

"I went to the club.... I just got lonely and bored and I missed you and-"

"You went to the fuckin club ? For what ? Did I say you could go to the fuckin club?" Jace cut me off and I could tell he was mad as fuck.

"I didn't think I had to ask permission? Imma grown ass woman?"  I responded.

Jace gripped my throat tightly.

"Oh you wanna get fuckin smart ? That mouth gone get you fucked up in all type of different ways... keep talking like you crazy. " Jace responded as he stared down at me and grinned.

"I wasn't getting smart... I was just saying you go out all the time so I thought it was okay." I replied.

"Sin, listen to me.. no more fuckin going out alright ? Unless I'm out with you or I give you fuckin permission to leave the house you can't go no where. Alright ?" Jace responded as he kept my throat in his grip.

"But... you go out all the time and ion trip about it so why can't I?" I asked.

" Don't fuckin question me Sin. The only time I fuckin go out is to handle business and you know that... or when im out with my homies. " Jace replied.

"So I can't go out to hang out with my homies?" I asked.

"Fuck no." Jace replied as he gripped my throat tighter.