12

I woke up and headed straight to the bathroom. I took a shower and began to scrub all over my body as usual.

When I was done I hopped out the shower and grabbed my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth and do my morning routine.

The whole time I was doing it I couldn't help but to think about my mom. If I would have known she was gonna leave me this soon, I would have treated her better and cherished the time we had more.

Then my thoughts trailed to Asia. I began to think more and more about how much I missed her. I came to the conclusion that I was gonna go and see her today since she didn't work on Mondays.

When I was done brushing my teeth, I dropped my towel and went into my room putting on some clothes. I threw on my forces and headed downstairs as I held my keys.

I was heading towards the front door.

"Where you going ?" Jace asked me.

I didn't even know he was sitting on the couch.

"Nowhere, I just need to go on a drive to clear my head." I responded.

"Aight..don't stay out too late nigga."

"I won't. See ya later." I said as I chuckled a little.

I walked out the door and shut it behind me.

I got into my car and closed the door behind me and sped off.

I blasted some music and drove towards Asia's house.

When I got there I knocked on the door twice.

I waited two minutes and she didn't open up.

I knew she was home because her car was parked outside.

I began to bang hysterically on the door.

About a minute later, a tall brownskin guy with waves and tattoos all over his body opened the door.

"Fuck is you banging on my door like that for?" He asked.

"Who the fuck is you my nigga ?" I asked as I scrunched up my face looking him up and down.

We began to argue with one another and a few moments later Asia came out and stood next to him.

She was wearing a robe. I stared at her a minute and realized she had a hickey on her neck.

She definitely was fucking this nigga.

"Sin, what the fuck are you doing here?" She asked.

"So this what we doing ?" I asked.

"You just gone throw me to the side like that? After everything we been through? Forreal Asia?" I asked.

"You a lesbian?" The guy asked Asia.

"Sin, I told you we were on a break." Asia responded.

I just scoffed and looked at them both before walking away towards my car.

"Sin, wait." Asia called out but I was already in the car.

I started the car and drove as fast as I could making it back to Jace's house in a matter of a few minutes.

I pulled up in his driveway and got out the car.

I walked into the house and broke out in tears.

"Sincere, you good?" Jace asked as he stood up from the couch.

I just ran upstairs to my room and began to cry even more.

I couldn't believe Asia would just throw me away. 

Sure, I wasn't a perfect girlfriend and I cheated many times that she didn't know of but I did my best to change.

I really did love her. I thought we had plans for the future.

I dropped my clothes and went into the bathroom. I went into the shower and let the water fall onto my skin as I balled my eyes out.

I was letting everything out.

I continued to cry as I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist from behind.

I automatically knew it was Jace from the scent of his cologne.

I sniffled and looked at the ground as I kept crying.

Jace began to suck and kiss on my neck.

I hesitated for a moment as he continued to kiss all over my body.

I turned around and looked up at him for a moment before I grabbed his chin and began to tongue kiss him.

He kissed me back and took control as he always did.

We continued to kiss aggressively as he backed me up against the shower wall and picked me up as he got in between my legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him.

He slowly slid inside of me as I began to moan.

I was already wet.

He began to thrust his hips back and forth as he fucked me against the shower wall.

He began to slam me up and down onto his dick which made my titties begin to bounce.

"Fuckkk Jace." I moaned as I continued to cry.

He continued to fuck me as we locked eyes.

I bounced up and down on his dick as I felt him going in and out of my pussy.

He sped up the pace and continued to pound my pussy.

I felt myself about to cum as I rolled my eyes back.

"I love you, Sin. " Jace moaned as he was in my ear.

I began to scratch on his back as he continued to fuck me.

I came all over his dick.

He began to forcefully and aggressively pick me up and down as he fucked me in the air which made me whimper and scream.

Our bodies began to make loud smacking sounds as they slammed against one another.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me harder.

"Fuckkk, I love you too, daddy." I moaned as I orgasmed and came again.

As soon as I said that I felt Jace release a load of his nut inside of me.

"Shit..." He moaned as he pulled out.

I was shocked that he nutted in me but at the same time I didn't really care because I could just go run to the store and buy some plan b.

He put me down and we locked eyes again for a few seconds.

I got on my knees and took him into my mouth and began to slurp his dick as I looked deep into his eyes.

"Fuck....."  Jace said as he moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair.

I continued to move my head back and forth as I sucked his dick and stared deep into his eyes.

He began to grown louder and fuck my face.

I sped up the pace as I started to slobber all over his dick and get him sloppy.

I kept eye contact.

I gripped onto his thighs pulling him closer as I started to deepthroat his dick.

His dick was balls deep in my mouth and I could feel it hitting the very back of my throat.

Each time he would fuck my throat his balls would smack against my chin.I began to gag and choke loudly.

I continued to gag on his dick making loud gargling sounds as I drooled and spit began to drip down my chin.

A few moments later he nutted down my throat.

I swallowed as I looked up at him and kissed his tip.

I got up and stood up then walked out.