15

I woke up with a very bad headache.

I always had bad headaches whenever I drank too much.

"Ughhh." I groaned as I got out of the bed and grabbed my water bottle off the nightstand and chugged it down.

I always kept some water beside me just in case I felt dehydrated during the night.

After drinking the whole bottle, I went into the bathroom and washed up.

Once I was finished I dried myself off and got dressed and went downstairs.

As I was walking down the stairs I could hear two people talking.

I could hear a female's voice and Jace's voice as well.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs and that's when I noticed that the girl that Jace was with last night was sitting at the table eating with Jace.

I was already kind of upset about the fact she was here, but I was even more irritated at the fact this bitch had the audacity to sit in the chair I usually sat in.

"Wassup Sin. Lemme introduce you to my girl." Jace said as he stood up.

His girl?

I could feel my blood starting to boil but I kept calm.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kayla." Kayla said as she raised her hand out trying to shake mine.

"Same to you." I said as I walked towards the door leaving out.

I didn't even shake her hand cause they both had me fucked up.

I didn't understand why I was mad but I didn't care. I felt like Jace was trying to test me or something.

I got in my car and drove to the store. Jace was blowing my phone nonstop asking where I was going.

I didn't reply though.

I headed towards the store to pick up a few things that I needed.

Once I got there I bought everything I needed and checked out.

I left the store and went back to my car and loaded everything in the trunk.

I got into the car and drove back home.

I figured Kayla would be gone by now because it had been maybe 3 or 4 hours since I'd left.

I knocked on the door cause I accidentally left my key to the house on my bed.

I waited about a minute until the door opened.

I looked up seeing Kayla at the door.

I walked straight past her and walked inside.

"Where you been at, foo?" Jace asked as he looked up at me from the couch.

"Ain't none of yo God damn business." I replied.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Jace asked as he  looked at me seriously.

"I'm straight." I said as I opened the freezer and drank a sprite.

Jace just shook his head.

"I never got your name. Jace tells me a lot of good things about you." Kayla said as she walked towards me.

I had to play it cool so I was gonna be nice for now.

I didn't wanna seem like I was mad or something.

"Sin... and I'm sure he does. " I replied.

I was being kind of shady with the last sentence and I'm sure Jace noticed from the look he gave me.

"Nice to meet you." She said.

"Yea." I said.

Kayla walked over to Jace and sat on his lap.

Jace grabs her chin and starts kissing her.

I just thought to myself like what the fuck because was this nigga actually doing this shit in my face.

Not that I cared, cause I'm lesbian but still. I couldn't understand what I was feeling but something about it was making me angry.

I walked upstairs and went into my room before I could cause a scene.

I desperately wanted to break them up but Jace seemed so happy and I didn't wanna do him like that.

I scrolled on my phone and watched stories and lives for the next hour.

A few hours went by, and I heard Jace and Kayla telling each other bye. I could hear kissing sounds from the room I was in and that was making me even more annoyed and angry.

A few moments later, I can hear the door being closed and locked.

I laid down in my bed and put the covers over my head.

I didn't wanna be bothered with anybody at all. I just wanted to be left alone.

At this point I was okay with Jace having a girlfriend. I just wanted him to stay the fuck away from me. I didn't want him to speak to me or even look at me.

A few moments later I heard a knock at my door.

"What?" I asked.

"Open up the door." Jace responds.

"What do you want ?" I questioned again.

"Nigga, open this God damn door." Jace repeats as he knocks even harder.

I sighed, and got up to open the door.

"So how you feeling?" Jace asked.

"I'm good, why?" I responded.

"How you feel about my girl?" Jace asked me as he grinned.

Why was this nigga asking me dumb questions.

"Shit, I don't know, that's your girl not mine my nigga." I responded.

"Damn, I'm just tryna see if I'm doing a good job or not. Yeen gotta be so rude about it."Jace replied.

"Ian being rude. I don't really know anything about her to feel anyway about her." I said.

"She fine as fuck though. You agree?" Jace asked looking down at me.

"I guess." I said as I shrugged.

It felt like this nigga was over me already. He was acting like the shit never happened.

"Damn, nigga if you want my girl just say that.... I guess is crazy. Seem like you jealous or somethin." Jace responded.

"Never. Ain't got no reason to be. I'm happy for you bro." I said as I sat on my bed.

"Mhm." Jace responded.

I didn't like the way he was talking to me.

He was acting as if I was just one of his homies. I mean I was, but still. He was treating me like I didn't mean shit.

"That's all?" I asked.

"Damn, you want me out yo room that bad ?" Jace asked.

"Ian say that... I'm just tryna see what you want." I responded.

"My girl said she got a younger sister that she can put you on if you want." Jace stated.

"I'm good. I'm tryna focus on bettering me right now...After all that shit that went down with Asia,  I need a break from dating." I replied.

"Type shit, well just let me know if you change yo mind." Jace responded as he left the room, closing the door behind him.