28

JACE

As I was driving, I could see Kennedy calling and texting me repeatedly.

I decided to put my phone on DND because that shit was annoying.

Today was a real busy day for me and I had to handle business as always.

I drove straight to Cory's crib.

When I arrived their I stepped out my car, and knocked on the door.

Two minutes later he opened up.

"Nigga is you coming or not?" I asked.

"Coming where?" Cory asked.

"Nigga do you even check your fuckin phone when I text you ?" I asked.

Cory pulled his phone out his pocket and opened it.

"Nah nigga you know ion be using that shit much." He replied.

"That nigga Tez said he got a deal for us so I'm tryna see what that's bout." I replied.

"You sure that nigga ain't purpin?" Cory asked.

"Shii nigga ion kno... that's why I'm going right now to find out what he about." I replied.

"You comin?" I asked.

"Hell yea nigga." Cory replied.

"Then nigga why yo ass ain dressed?" I asked.

"Mane.. yeen give me a chance to get ready.. niggas just woke up." Cory replied.

"Aight gang, hurry up. Imma wait inna car." I replied as I walked out closing the door, and got back into the vehicle.

SINCERE

After showering and doing my usual routine I left the house and got into my car.

Jace would be out all day and I let him know that I was leaving the house today and why.

He was surprisingly okay with me leaving the house.

I needed to make a stop at the store because we needed more groceries again.

I drove towards Walmart and listened to music on the way.

When I arrived there I stopped the car and parked somewhere.

I opened the door and walked towards the store.

I grabbed a basket from the side and went straight in the store.

I pushed my cart straight and headed straight to the fruits aisle.

When I reached the fruit aisle I grabbed some bananas, grapes, apples, oranges, and strawberries and threw them all I'm the cart.

I saw that my phone was vibrating in my hand so as I looked down at the notification as I headed towards the vegetable area and bumped into someone else's cart.

I looked up seeing this girl.

She was very pretty.

"My fault. I aint mean to do that" I said.

"You're good. You're very pretty by the way." She said.

"Aww, thanks.. so are you." I replied.