17

I stood in the kitchen trying to catch my breath.

Why was Jace so mad? I didn't even do anything to this nigga. He was acting like I was the one who had a girlfriend or something.

After a few seconds of doing that, I grabbed my water bottle heading towards the stairs.

As I was walking I made sure not to make eye contact with Jace. I could feel he was watching me though.

I went up the stairs and went directly into my room.

I closed the door behind me and got back into bed.

I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up and did everything I usually did and went downstairs.

Nobody was in the kitchen, nor in the living room so I assumed Jace was out today.

I scrambled some eggs and made some toast and ate that for breakfast.

When I was done eating, I sat in the living room and turned on the TV.

I found an interesting movie and watched that for the next hour or two.

I ended up watching TV for majority of the day.

---

I jumped when I heard the door slam.

I glanced over to the side seeing that Jace came home.

It was 10pm and pitch black outside.

He must have been with his girlfriend all day. Just thinking about that made me annoyed.

I brought my focus back to the TV and acted like he wasn't even there.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed something from it.

A few seconds later I heard footsteps which indicated he was walking towards me.

Jace looked down at me for a few moments but I didn't make eye contact.

"Ain't you gone get the fuck up?" Jace asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Get the fuck up. This my shit, I'm always watching TV around this time." Jace replied.

"Mane... leave me alone." I said as I continued to watch TV.

"Sin. I'm not gone tell you again bro." Jace replied.

I just ignored him.

"Get the fuck up!" He yelled.

"Bruh, what's your fucking problem? I'm not bothering you. I'm just tryna watch some fucking TV." I said as I got up.

"This my place, I'm in charge nigga.... I make the fuckin' rules.. when I tell you to get the fuck up you listen." Jace responded.

"Aight man." I said as I went upstairs into my room.

I opened my closet and started packing my shit up cause he wasn't bout to treat me like this. Nigga thought he was running something.

I put everything in my suitcase and grabbed my keys as I went downstairs and rolled the suitcase down with me.

"Fuck you think you going ?" Jace asked.

"I'm boutta go to Nuke place until I get a new crib. You right, this yo place.. you make the rules or whatever. So imma get the fuck out cause don't nobody run me man." I replied.

Jace stepped in front of me and grabbed my keys out of my hand.

"Not with my fuckin car... the fuck." He said.