2

As soon as I got back to my crib I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. There was blood all over my body from helping Cory with the bodies and I couldn't let Asia find out about this or she'd be pissed.  Although Asia knew about my friends, she didn't know we did violent things like this. If she ever found out she'd probably leave me immediately.

Once I got out of the shower I put a towel around my waist and went into our bedroom.

"Bae, come lay with me." Asia said.

"Ian think you would be awake." I said smirking looking down at Asia.

I dropped my towel and got into the bed because I knew what time it was.

Once I got in I grabbed Asia's throat and started to tongue kiss her. She instantly started kissing me back . I started to rub on her pussy realizing that she was already wet

After a while of doing that I went down on her and started to suck on her clit while gripping both of her breasts.

We made eye contact and she started to moan uncontrollably as I continued to eat her out

"Fuckkkk Sin..don't stopp." She moaned.

I dug my tongue deep in her pussy and started to tongue fuck her repeatedly, moving my tongue in and out of her, while rubbing her clit fast. I could feel my face drenched in her juices.  After a while she came all over my face.

I put on my strap and positioned myself and then slid it inside of her and she started to moan.

I continued to pound her shit repeatedly as I put my hand around her throat while looking in her eyes and spat in her mouth. She started to moan and scream loudly.

"You like that shit?" I asked as I sped up and started drilling her shit.

After a while she came again and flipped me over and started to eat me out.

After we finished we both drifted off into a deep sleep.  

It was the next day and I woke up noticing that Asia wasn't next to me. I had forgotten she had work on Tuesdays.

I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and did my usual morning routine.

I then threw on a tank top and put on some skinny jeans over my boxers and sagged them a bit. Threw on my forces and a black coat since it was cold outside and headed out.

I locked the door behind me and started walking down the street. I was on my way to the store because Asia had taken our car to her job so I had no way of getting there.

I didn't feel like calling my cousins or my friends to come get me because it wasn't that serious and the store wasn't even that far from where I lived.

I was walking towards the dollar store when some tall guy wearing a ski mask who was dressed in all black started to approach me.  I was about to run but my feet wouldn't move.

He grabbed me up by my throat and pinned me against the brick wall. My feet wasn't even touching the ground anymore.

"You had sum to do with what the fuck happened to Johnny ? " he asked.

"Man I don't know what the fuck you talkin bout ion even know a nigga named Johnny." I said as I started to breathe hard.

"You a lyin ass dyke ass bitch. Already know what me and my boys finna do with yo ass . Finna turn you into our personal slut. "

I spat directly in his face out of anger and he grabbed me by my dreads. He was about to do something else when his gripped loosened and we both suddenly dropped to the floor after I heard gunshots.

I looked over and noticed that he had been shot.

"Sin we gotta get up outta here ." I heard  Jace say as he dragged me and put me into his car.

As soon as we got in he sped off. 

"I told Nuke this shit was just gone cause us some more drama bro. Wait til I see this nigga bro I swear I'm so pissed. " I said.

" Nah yeen gone tell Nuke shit. Aight ? You gone keep yo fuckin mouth shut Sin, and we gone pretend this shit aint neva happen. Soon as Nuke find out shit he be ready to fuck sum mo shit up. " Jace said with his deep voice as he looked me in my eyes seriously.

"Aight man, chill I gotchu." I said as I scrolled on my phone.

"And oh yeah, imma need you to stay at my place for a while. They got too many people after us right now and you the main target. " Jace said.

"Nah I can't do that man. Asia needs me." I replied.

"You can and will." Was all Jace said

A few seconds went by and we were silent and then I started thinking about this shit.

"Man, no the fuck I ain't " I yelled.

"Yeen got no fuckin choice." He said.

" Besides she'll be good she can come visit you every now and den and it'll only be for like a month or two until we clear this shit up ."  Jace said.

"Whatever." I responded.

The rest of the ride was dead silent until we approached Jace's house

Not gonna lie I was starting to get nervous because honestly I hadn't been alone with Jace like this before. Sure we hung out alone when we were kids but this was different. Jace was a grown ass man now and I didn't really know him anymore.

We got out the car and we started heading towards his house.

He opened the door and we both got in. He closed and locked the door behind us.

"There's a guest room upstairs. "    was all Jace said as he walked into another room.

I went upstairs and put my coat on top of the bed and just sat there thinking. How the fuck was I gonna stay here ?