21

The next day I woke up to the same shit.

Jace was gone for whatever fucking reason.

Guess he somehow was busy again or whatever.

I got out of bed and did my usual morning routine as always.

Whenever I was done and fully dressed, I grabbed my phone.

I opened it and scrolled checking my phone trying to see if Jace had left me any messages.

Didn't see anything but what I did see were messages from Asia's stalking ass.

I threw my phone on the bed and walked downstairs to grab something to eat.

JACE

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I began driving towards my nigga, Jaheim's spot.

Jaheim and I had always been friends since we was kids. He was the complete opposite of me though, he stayed out of the streets and all that dangerous shit.

He wasn't always innocent though. He used to do the shit Nuke, Cory, and I did until one day he realized it just wasn't for him.

At one point Cory and him was real close.

That's until Nuke got into it with Jaheim and got all up in Cory ear and made Cory distance himself from Jaheim for whatever reason.

I'm the type of person who doesn't choose sides. I'm as real as they come so whatever beef my homies got between one another, shit that's they business.

I picked up my phone and opened it seeing that Sincere was blowing my shit up.

It was probably around 8pm now and I didnt feel like arguing with her about where I was at.

I needed some space right now and I'd get back to her later.

I threw my phone on the seat and continued focusing on the road and driving towards my destination.

When I approached the house, I parked in the driveway and walked out.

I walked up to the front door and knocked twice.

I waited a few seconds and the door finally opened.

"Wassam, Ja?" I said as I grinned and dabbed Jaheim off.

"It's been a li minute." Jaheim said as he dabbed me off as well.

"Shit, yo ass never home." I replied.

"Mane, you know I be busy with college and shit." Jaheim responded.

I forgot this nigga was book smart and went to college.

"Shit, how's college ?" I asked as I took a seat on his sofa.

"It's aight, nothing too bad... it does get stressful sometimes but you know imma strong ass nigga, I can handle that." Jaheim said as he chuckled.

"I feel you." I said as I leaned back on the sofa.

"Nigga, enough about me.. how you been ?" Jaheim asked as he looked over at me.

"Shit... life been alright.. ain't got nothin negative to say really." I replied.

"Oh alright, I see. That's good though." Jaheim replied.

I rolled a blunt and sparked it up and began to smoke it.

"Pass that shit." Jaheim said.

As I began to pass it towards him, a girl walked in to the room.