27

JACE

"Kennedy?" I asked as I walked into the room she was sleeping in.

"Hm?" She responded.

"Did you speak to yo moms ? Have yall made up yet?" I asked.

"Hell no.. and Ion plan on doing so anytime soon" She replied as she turned over as if she was going back to sleep.

"Nah.. you needa speak with her... don't get me wrong Ion got a problem with you staying here but I think it's best we keep distance from each other." I said.

"Why we need to do that ? We already agreed we would stop fuckin. And Ian gone run my mouth to nobody." Kennedy replied as she looked over at me.

"Mane.. it's just.. Everytime I come down here I just remember what we did and feel guilty about the shit again." I replied.

"Then stop thinking about fucking me Jace." She responded.

"I'm not... it's just-" I spoke.

"Just forget about it." She cut me off.

"I'm trying to." I replied.

"Try harder... she'll never find out anyway so I don't know why we had to stop in the first place." She said.

"Because it's wrong, Kennedy. It's wrong when you fuck over somebody you love." I replied.

"You don't love that bitch.. not if you was fucking me. Seem like you love me. You do everything for me... you spend majority of the day with me Jace. You don't know where your heart is at. And I'm here to show you where it belongs." Kennedy said as she walked up to me and started rubbing up and down my chest.

"She ain't no fuckin bitch... but nah, I love her. I just made a big ass mistake with yo ass. I don't got love for you in that way Kennedy. I already told you that shit. I was doing you a favor by letting you stay here because I cared about you as a friend... I guess you took that shit as something completely different." I said as I threw her hands off of me.

She began to cry.

"Jace why are you treating me like this ? You treating me as if I don't matter." She said as she kept crying.

"Mane.. C'mon Kennedy don't start that shit bruh. You know I'm in a relationship I couldn't fuck with you in that way even if I wanted to." I responded as I tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry if you felt like I was playing with your feelings. I promise that was never my intentions. I was always up front with you and I let you know I had a girl and was serious about her." I continued.

"Well why fuck me ? Why fuck me like you loved me ? I don't think I can get over this Jace." Kennedy said.

I was convinced this bitch was getting obsessive from the dick.

Shouldn't have gave this hoe none.

Damn I fucked up.

"Nah just keep yo fuckin mouth closed, okay?" I questioned her.

She didn't answer.