10

I walked in the house going straight into my room. My eyes were red because I was hurt.

I'm guessing Jace noticed because he barged in my room.

"You good Sin?" He said as he looked at me.

I was just staring off into space. I just felt empty.

"What's wrong?" He questioned again.

I bursted out into tears because I couldn't hold them back anymore.

My heart was broken. I had lost Asia and now I had permanently lost my mom. It felt like it was the end of the world.

Jace wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as I cried on his chest.

"It's alright Sincere. Everything gone be alright." Jace said as he rubbed my back.

I just began to cry even harder.

He continued to comfort me.

"You gone be alright Sin, tell me what happened. I'm here for you." He continued.

After I calmed down a little I sat on the bed.

"What's happened?" Jace asked again.

"She's gone. " I said.

"Who ?" Jace asked.

"Momma." I said as I started to burst out crying again.

"I told her I hated her and that she was dead to me." I continued.

"I found out she was sick and we finally started to get along. Things was actually getting better... and now its just..." I continued as I cried.

Jace came over to the bed and sat down.

Somehow, we ended up laying down.

"Sincere, you gonna get through this... she's in a better place now. She know you love her. I'm here for you and imma always be here." Jace said.

He continued to comfort me and say all the things I needed to hear.

He looked at me for a few seconds and we made eye contact.

To my surprise he kissed me.

For a few seconds I didn't give in because I didn't know what to do or how to feel and I just let it happen.

Suddenly, I found myself kissing him back.

"Let me relieve some of that pain." Jace said as he went under the covers pulling my joggers and boxers down.

I was confused.

"Jace, what are yo-" I started to say.

He then began to suck and kiss on my clit as he looked up at me.

I was shocked but at this point I was weak.

I had nobody in my corner anymore. He was the only person who checked on me and who was there for me through it all. Asia abandoned me.

I needed somebody.

I gripped his head looking down at him in his eyes and began to moan in pleasure as I felt myself getting wet.

He continued to suck on my clit and started to flick his tongue repeatedly against it.

"Fuckkk." I moaned lowly.

He started to tongue fuck me repeatedly moving his tongue in and out my pussy, which made my toes begin to curl.

He continued to stare at me as he ate me out and I gripped his dreads even more while pushing his head deeper.

A few moments later I came all on his face.

He got up and unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers down.

His dick was huge.

Honestly I got scared because I was a virgin. I had never been with a guy before in my life. I didn't say anything though. I needed him.

He positioned himself and spreaded my legs out a bit.

He looked down at me as he slowly slid his dick in me.

He bit his lip and started to groan as he felt how tight and wet I was.

"Fuck... you a virgin, huh?" He asked.

He began to give me slow long strokes.

I just nodded.

At first it hurted a bit but after a while it started to feel really good.

I began to moan as I looked into his eyes.

I could feel myself getting even wetter.

"Ohhh shitttt." I moaned.

He began to speed up the pace as he looked down at me and grabbed my throat.

Jace started to moan and groan all in my ear and whisper freaky shit.

"You like that shit ? Hm?" Jace asked as he began to drill my shit.

I moaned louder and put my hand on his stomach attempting to stop him because that shit was deep and I'd never felt no shit like that.

He slapped my hand and started going even faster. He was hitting all the right spots.

We kept eye contact the entire time.

"Nah, don't run from it, take that shit." Jace said as he began to kiss on my neck.

My eyes began to roll back as I felt him hitting my g spot. My legs began to shake and I started creaming all over his dick.

"Fuckkkk, Sincere.... you wet as shiiit.." Jace moaned in my ear as he bit his lip and his grip tightened around my neck.

My pussy began to make slippery macaroni sounds as he pounded me.

He started to slow down so I knew he was about to nut.

Just when I thought it was over he aggressively picked me up flipping me on my stomach.

"Arch yo fuckin back." Jace said as he looked down at me.

I did my best and arched my back.

He repositioned himself and slid into me and started to fuck the living shit out of me.

It felt so fucking good, I started calling this nigga daddy.

I tried my best and threw it back on his dick which made my ass start making clapping sounds.

He pushed my face deep into the pillow and started blowing my back out.

The bed began to shake and he continued to groan.

I started screaming and moaning even louder.

"Shut the fuck up." Jace said as he covered my mouth with his hand.

I could literally feel his dick going in and out of my pussy which made my pussy juices leak all over his dick.

He was balls deep in my pussy fucking my shit up.

I came back to back on his dick.

After a while, he slid out as he moaned loudly, and nutted loads all over my ass.

I laid there unable to move and he laid next to me.

I started to question if this shit just really happened.

"Shit....what the fuck..." I said.

"What?" Jace asked looking at me.

"Bruh...we can't tell nobody about this shit. Ion need nobody finding out about this... this was a mistake." I said.

"Why would I tell somebody ? You could trust me Sincere. Nobody gotta know about us and what we do." Jace said.

"Nah, we only did this once. We ain't doing it no more." I said.

"Shiii.... if you say so." Jace said as he put his clothes on and walked out leaving the door opened.