31

JACE

I woke up feelin like straight shii.

I turned over and snatched the covers off my body as I groaned and walked to the bathroom taking a shower and doing my usual routine.

About an hour later, I walked back into my room and got dressed.

I could barely sleep last night due to the fact Sincere was the only thing on my mind and I couldn't get myself to stop thinking about her.

I really missed her and wished she'd forgive me.

I went to the kitchen and looked at the seat at the table that Sincere always sat in.

Looking at that shit just instantly made me feel depressed.

She was neva gone take a nigga back.

Knowing Sincere, she'd prolly never date a nigga in life again and prolly go back to her old ways with datin females.

I began to fix something to eat as my phone rang.

I put the milk aside, and picked my phone off the counter seeing it was Jaheim.

I answered it immediately.

"Wassam?" I asked as I started to chew on my cereal.

"Waddup Jace, I'm free tonight so I'm tryna see what's the move." Jaheim replied.

"Shii, you kno I'm on whatever you on nigga. I been at my house for a while now I needa get out more." I replied.

"Awww I see, a nigga still heartbrokened... Aight, how about we hit that club we used to stay goin to?" Jaheim asked.

I paused for a moment and thought about it.

After a while, I decided that I was gonna go in hopes this would help me get ova Sincere.

"I'm down." I replied.

"Aight bet, and you drivin cause a nigga gettin drunk tonight." Jaheim replied as he hung up.

Not gonna lie that kinda made me get irritated for a li minute cause I needed to drink these fuckin nerves and thoughts off about Sincere.

But usually I was always the one getting wasted and drunk and he had to drive me home everytime so I guess it was only fair he had his chance tonight.

I finished my breakfast then turned on the TV and watched the series that Sincere put me on to.

I was really feenin for her right now and I missed my baby so much.

I began to think of ways that I could possibly get her back.

Afterwards I would question myself why I was still thinking about her when it had been almost a week now.

Usually I got over bitches quickly when it came to break ups.

Never really caught feelings, and always been nonchalant.

But Simcere was way different.

I continued to watch the TV until I fell asleep and took a li nap.