40

JACE

"So why did you do it Sincere ? I been asking you the same question for the last hour and you wont answer it. So what was the reason?" I asked.

We had just got done hiding Kennedy's body, and the entire time we were burying her Sincere hadn't said a word to me.

I was starting to wonder about what might have happened between them because she was just telling me not to hurt Kennedy and now all of a sudden she shot her?

Something definitely wasn't adding up to me.

Silence filled the room as we just started at each other.

"She was pregnant." Sincere replied.

My heart sank into my stomach hearing that.

"What?" I asked.

"By who?" I asked in confusion.

"It was yours. I don't know what got into me but it just made me angry Jace, I didn't mean to kill her I swear something just took over and I couldn't control myself." Sincere said as she started to cry.

"So basically.." I paused.

"You killed my fucking baby?" I asked as I looked at Sincere.

"I'm sorry, it didn't even form yet so it really wasn't. And who's to say she didn't sleep with other guys." Sincere replied.

"Nah man, I can't fuckin believe this shit. You just killed my fuckin child Sincere. Do you not understand?" I asked.

"Oh? So you wanted to keep it? So if she would have told you about the baby would you have stayed and made it work? Huh? Is that what you wanted? Because if thats the fucking case I can take myself out too." Sincere said as tears began to pour down her eyes.

"It's okay, damn. It's fucking okay. We'll get through it. Right now we just need to pack our shit up and leave because we don't want the cops comin after us." I said as I took Sincere into my arms and hugged her.

She began to sniffle and cry more and I did my best to comfort her.

Even though it was killing me that she had killed my offspring, I had other shit to think about right now.

"Now C'mon. We don't got much time Sincere. Grab everything you need." I said as I let go of her.

"Okay." Sincere said as she ran up the steps and I followed behind her.

I went into my room and grabbed everything that I needed and packed it into my suitcase.

When I was done I waited downstairs for Sincere.

When she was ready, we left the house and loaded our suitcases in the trunk and got into my car.

I drove off as fast as I can.

"We gotta move to another state or some shit, just for now though." I spoke.

"Okay, how long do you think we'll have to?" Sincere asked.

"For about a year or so." I replied.

"Alright, so where we going?" She asked.

"Maybe some shit like Arizona? I don't know my nigga." I chuckled.

Sincere laughed.

I continued to drive and I began to slow down when I saw the cops behind me.

They stopped me and I instantly looked at Sincere.

"Don't say no dumb shit." I whispered.

Two of the cops got out of their vehicle and made their way towards my car.

I rolled down the window.

"How can I help you officer?" I asked.

His gun was pointed directly towards my face.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR!" He screamed.

---

I don't know how it all happened but the next thing I know me and Sincere were dragged out of my car and pinned onto the back of the officers vehicle with our arms behind our back, one officer was cuffing me and another was cuffing her.

"You two are under arrest for the murder of Kennedy Banks, and Drew Jenkins." He said as he cuffed me up.

"I always got you, Sincere." I smiled.

"I got you for life." Sincere replied as she smiled back.

"For life." I replied as the officers pushed us both inside the car.

To be continued......