14

The next day I woke up and did all the things that I usually did.

I was sitting on the couch scrolling on my phone when Jace came downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"Hey." I waved.

Jace just nodded. He didn't even make eye contact.

He began to make his breakfast as usual.

I could tell he was probably mad about yesterday.

I decided I was gonna give him his space today.

I turned on the TV and put something on as I continued to scroll on my phone.

I could see from the side of my eye that Jace was sitting at the dining table.

A few moments later, Jace got up as he began to talk to someone on his phone.

"Hello? Yeah.. I'm on my way right now." Jace chuckled as he walked towards the door.

A few moments later I heard the door close shut.

I just sat there and looked at the wall shaking my head. This nigga ain't even tell me bye.

After I finished watching the show that was on TV, I went upstairs and went into my room.

I was feeling bored so I decided to call Cory.

After two rings he answered.

"Wasgood?" Cory asked.

"Wassam." I responded.

"Sin. How you been? I heard about your mom. Sorry about that." Cory asked.

"I been straight. And yea, its been tough, but I'm taking it day by day. How about you? We ain't speak in a lil minute." I responded.

"Facts, and I been straight just been focusing on my relationship with Jada, and getting this money." He replied.

"Type shit... when the next time you throwin a party? " I asked.

"Shiii we can do one tonight... I'll come get you."

"Bet,bet. What time?" I asked.

"Around 8PM." Cory replied.

"Aight." Cory said.

"Well take care, Cory. See you tonight." I said.

"Same to you," Cory said as he hung up.

I had to find what the hell I was gonna wear tonight.

Around 5, I started to look for what I was gonna wear. Knowing Cory, that nigga would show up a hour or two before he said he was.

I eventually found what I was gonna wear. It was now 7PM and Jace still wasn't home. Where the fuck was this nigga at.

I took a shower and got dressed.

A few minutes went by and somebody knocked at the door. I opened it thinking it was Jace but nah, it was Cory.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yea." I replied.

Cory walked towards his car getting in.

I went outside closing and locking the door behind me and got into Cory's car..

I sat in the passenger seat.

"Wassup Cory?" I asked as we dabbed each other up. I closed the car door behind me

"Shiit, nun just tryna get lit tonight." Cory replied as he began to drive towards his place.

"Where we going tonight?" I asked as I put my seatbelt on.

No offense, but this nigga Cory, couldn't really drive. I ain't trust my life in his hands.

"Shit, where you think? My place." Cory responded.

I just laughed.

"Nigga never wanna spend no money." I said as I shook my head.

"You know me too well. " Cory responded as he chuckled and continued to drive.

---

Once we got there, we got out the car, and walked inside. There was maybe 5 or 6 cars parked.

I sat down next to Cory on the couch with our drinks on the table.

Maybe 20 people were here now.

"Just gotta wait until everybody come." Cory said.

"Real shit, this shit look empty as a motherfucker." I said.

A few minutes later, Nuke came in with some broad. She looked decent.

I was proud of him. His baby momma wasn't all that.

He dabbed us up and talked to us for a few minutes then disappeared somewhere in the back with the girl he came with.

"Jace ain't coming ?" Cory asked as he scratched his head.

"Nigga, I don't know. He hasn't been home all day. Nigga left and never came back." I responded.

"Crazy. " Cory responded as he sipped his drink.

"Well Sin, imma holla at you. I needa go ask Jada something." Cory said as he dabbed me off.

"Aight." I said before I watched Cory walk away.

The party seemed kinda lame. Nothing was really going on. There was a lot of females though, beautiful too, but they just weren't catching my eye for some reason.

A few minutes later, I noticed somebody walking into the door. It was Jace.

He wasn't alone though, he was walking with his arm around some girl's waist.

She was brownskinned, pretty face, small waist, real curvy. Let's just say she was the type of girl I would have went for.

I watched as he walked her towards the kitchen to grab a drink. He had a big smile on his face. She was smiling too.

For some reason, I don't know why, I began to feel some type of way. My heart dropped and suddenly I didn't even wanna be here anymore. It just ruined my whole mood as a whole.

I tried to reassure myself that maybe that was just his friend. Why did it matter to me though?

I tried to keep pushing these thoughts out of my head but I couldn't control the way I felt.

I couldn't take this shit anymore.

Don't get me wrong, Jace was an extremely attractive guy, but I was only interested in females.

I just hoped I wasn't starting to catch feelings for this nigga. That wasn't a part of the plan. I couldn't be.

I picked up my drink, downing it cause I didn't wanna feel this way. I didn't even understand why I was feeling it.

After I finished that drink I went and got another one. After that one I got another one as well. Let's just say I drank until I blacked the fuck out.