26

JACE

    I walked out of the bathroom and walked into my bedroom where I saw Kennedy laying down.

"Mane..... all I know is you better keep yo fuckin mouth shut. Don't run yo mouth to Ja or nun of yo dusty ass li friends. Aight ?" I asked as I removed the towel that was around my waist and put a new pair of boxers on.

"I gotchu... why would I run my mouth about us to anybody.. it's between me and you. Our business." Kennedy said as she looked at me.

"Mane, ain't no fuckin us Kennedy. This was a one time thing and I regret that shit." I responded.

"What?  So what I was just a piece of meat to you ? Just like that huh ? " Kennedy questioned.

"Nah.. it's not like that. I enjoyed it but c'mon Kennedy you know I got a girl. You knew this and you came onto me still." I replied.

"I came onto you ? Weren't you the one who brought me to YOUR crib ? Knowing that I had feelings for you right?" Kennedy said.

"Mane.. I couldn't leave you on the street what typa nigga would I be? Leaving a female out inna cold to get kidnapped or raped or sum shii? Nah, that ain't me." I replied.

"You could have let me stay in a hotel if that was the case. I opened up to you Jace. I let you in and now you basically telling me that I'm nothing to you." Kennedy replied as her voice began to crack.

"You spent the whole day with me and opened up to me too. I thought what we had was real and you made me catch more feelings." Kennedy said as she began to cry.

I felt like a complete asshole. Ian know what to say.

I was just hoping she wasn't gone run ha mouth to nobody. I couldn't afford to lose Sin.

But seeing her cry did make me feel bad because I did care about her as a person.

I didn't mean for things to go how they did.

Had no intentions on fucking her but now it's too late to take that shit back.

"Mane.. C'mon Kennedy you know its not like that. I care about you and I really value our friendship. We both wasn't in a good place and got caught up in the moment and made a mistake." I said as I came over to Kennedy and rubbed her back.

She just continued to sob and sniffle.

"I'm sorry, Kennedy. I ain't mean to hurt you like this I swear." I said as I took her into my arms and hugged her.

Ian mean to make her feel like we had something.

I don't know where my head was at and what possessed me to fuck her.

I think I was just so angry at Sin and lost control of myself.

I was really wishing that I could take that shit back.

I would have definitely stopped Kennedy, but the damage was already done.

--

After a while of comforting Kennedy she fell asleep and I laid beside her and fell asleep too.

SINCERE