5

After Asia left I just sat on the bed looking down. I really didn't wanna lose her. Not gonna lie I even shedded a few tears.

"My nigga, is you crying ?" Jace asked out of nowhere as he walked in the room

"Nah man, I'm straight. " I said as I wiped my eyes.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing... didn't I just say I was good?" I responded slightly raising my voice.

"Fuck is you catchin' an attitude for? ...watch yo fuckin tone when you talk to me nigga. " Jace said while looking me up and down.

"My fault, I'm just stressed right now... My girl just basically broke up with me." I said.

"Word? Did you tell her ?" He asked.

"Tell her what? " I asked.

"About last night." He answered.

"Fuck no, and I ain't planning to no time soon." I said.

"Then the fuck happened ?" Jace asked.

"I told her what went down and that you had me staying down here for safety." I answered.

"Oh my fuckin God.... I swea you so damn fuckin stupid Sin.... Do you ever even think to use yo brain? She gone run back and tell Nuke and once Nuke finds out you know that nigga gone want revenge cause you his cousin. I already got it handled and that nigga gone take shit into his own fuckin hands and create more problems. " Jace said as he raised his voice.

"She ain't gone fuckin tell nobody. She ain't like that... imma talk to her... I got you man, aight?" I responded.

"Whatever, but if you fuck this shit up... I swea to God Sin..." Jace said.

"My nigga... is you threatening me?" I asked.

"Ion gotta." Jace replied.

"Yea...whatever nigga." I said.

Jace left out the room and I laid down and closed my eyes. I eventually fell asleep and didn't wake up til around 9pm.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some water.

I opened the freezer and grabbed one of the water bottles that were inside. I closed the freezer and opened the water bottle and started to drink it.

"Sin?" Jace said making me jump.

"Nigga you scared me.... what?" I asked.

"Tryna watch sum like we did yesterday?" He asked.

"Shit, I guess... ain't shit else to do. "I said.

"I mean you don't gotta." Jace said.

"Nah... I'm cool with that." I responded.

"Aight then." Jace said as he reached over my head and opened the freezer getting himself a water as well. This nigga was tall as fuck.

"Don't be reaching over me and shit.." I said as I walked over to the living room.

"Fuck up. " Jace said following after me.

We got into the living room, sat on the couch, and Jace turned the TV on.

"This one big ass living room." I said looking around. "I'm surprised you live in this bitch alone."

"Shii, guess I just got it like that." Jace said.

"Shiiii, I'm tryna get like yo ass." I responded.

"Sin, you know you could stay here as long as you want. " Jace said.

"Yea, me and Asia been working on moving and getting a better place. " I said.

"What's wrong with the one yall in?" Jace asked.

"Ion know... shit just too noisy... too crowded." I answered.

"I feel you." Jace said.

"I could help yall out after all this shit die down if yall want. " Jace said.

"Alright, bet...Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Wassup?" Jace asked.

"So yesterday.... you was like you been in many relationships... so are you in one now? or talking to somebody ?" I asked.

"Nah, not right now.. too much problems..."

"How?"

"Whenever I attempt to "talk" to a female and I make it clear to them that we ain't official yet they always wanna fuck... and after we fuck they always catchin feelings and actin crazy."

"Damn... must be laying pipe." I said laughing.

"Always." Jace said as he smoked a blunt.

"Pass it here."

Jace passed the blunt and I hit it twice then passed it back.

"Remember the first time I put you on to weed?" Jace asked.

"Broooo.. please don't bring this up right now, Jace." I said in embarassment.

"Yo crazy ass got paranoid then ran around the street bangin on people doors tellin them to call the cops... almost got me locked the fuck up. " Jace said.

"Yall had to run from the police ...Then Nuke got mad at you and yall fought over that shit and Cory had to break it up." I said giggling.

"Hell yeah." Jace said laughing.

"Shiiit, that was a long ass time ago... wish I could go back in time and do all that shit over again." I said.

"Real shit... You ever think about the fact that one day we all just gone die ? Like just disappear?" Jace asked.

"Hell yeah... but that's life. That's why you gotta enjoy life while you can." I responded.

"Do you think shit just gone go black ? Like when you close yo eyes type shit ? " Jace asked.

"Nah, I believe there's a heaven and hell. I feel like we gone be reunited with our love ones and shit and live a after life." I said.

"Type shit. " Jace said as he hit the blunt again.

"That's some deep shit tho." I said.

"Facts."

"This probably one of the deepest convos we ever had. " I said.

"I guess. Nigga forgot all about the movie." Jace said.

"Oh shit... let's watch it." I said.

Me and Jace watched the movie and talked about old times.

After a few hours of doing that I got up.

"Well... I'm sleepy so I'm bouta go to bed... goodnight Jace." I said.

"Night." Jace replied.

I went upstairs and went back into the guestroom. I took a shower then came back into the room.

I got into the bed and put the covers over my body.

I checked my phone to see if Asia texted me. I realized she didn't and decided to send her a goodnight text anyway. A few moments later I fell asleep.