5-6

Chapter 5 Daily life of a private high school (5)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
on fire?

Ruan Yao was stunned.

How come something so good suddenly catches fire?

The sky-high flames illuminated the night in an instant, and the smell of burning fabrics drifted along the night wind, causing a burning pain in one's throat.

After all, they are still young boys, and they would panic when encountering such a thing. Ruan Yao had already heard the frightened cries coming from not far away.

Before he could turn his head, Lin Xuan's wrist was already firmly held by Lin Xuan.

"Let's go!"

The incident happened suddenly, and before Ruan Yao had time to react, Lin Xuan pulled him out of the dormitory.

The burning dormitory was next to Ruan Yao's. As soon as Lin Xuan and him ran to the stairs, the fire had already engulfed his room.

If it was a little later, Ruan Yao shuddered.

There were people screaming or crying all around, figures flashed by quickly, and from time to time there were teachers and security guards shouting hastily, and the corridor walls were reflected in a strange red color.

Ruan Yao lived on the highest floor of the dormitory building and was pushed along the way. Fortunately, Lin Xuan protected him from falling on the stairs and causing a stampede.

Fortunately, I ran fast.

Ruan Yao thought.

If you were still in the dormitory now...

Then he suddenly stopped and his expression suddenly changed.

He forgot that Chu Lingyi was still hiding under his bed.

"Brother, there are still people who haven't run away." Ruan Yao was anxious and wanted to break free from Lin Xuan's hand, but a strong panic suddenly swept over him.

Lin Xuan went crazy with anxiety: "You still have the mood to care about others at this time! Don't others have legs themselves?"

No, it won't work.

Chu Lingyi would be in danger.

Ruan Yao's heart had never beat so fast, and the violent heart trembling made him breathe extremely quickly: "Don't worry about it!"

He forcefully broke Lin Xuan's hand and tried to run upstairs.

Lin Xuan didn't know why Ruan Yao suddenly wanted to go back. The chance of something happening if he went back now was almost 100%. Who made him worry about him to the point of death!

"Maybe that person has made it safely outside. If you go back now, you are seeking death!" There were already many people on the stairs, and with Ruan Yao trying to run back, Lin Xuan almost couldn't hold him back.

Ruan Yao suddenly slipped out of Lin Xuan's hand with the help of her wet sweat and the crowd coming from behind.

Lin Xuan's hands were empty, and the expression on his face was blank.

"Ruan Yao! You are crazy!"

It can already be called a roar.

Ruan Yao looked back at him, her beautiful features illuminated by the firelight so beautiful that it was heart-stopping.

"Leave me alone and run, brother." After saying this, he ran away in the direction of the crowd without looking back.

"Tongzi, hurry up and monitor Chu Lingyi's current situation!" The higher he ran, the higher the temperature became. When Ruan Yao breathed, he felt sparks igniting his entire inside along the nasal cavity.