101-102

Chapter 101 Pet Lover (21)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Are you saying that the pervert killed and dismembered the body in order to collect parts that were similar to the protagonist in that painting?" The man's already pale face was now even more pale, looking more and more like a statue of Wuxin carved out of frost and snow. The setting sun by the window cast a long, lonely shadow behind the man.

For the first time, two men who hated each other reached a barely harmonious cooperative relationship. If it weren't for finding Ruan Yao, these two people would never want to see each other again.

"The nightclub waiter lost his left hand."

"The male college student had his eyes gouged out."

"He wanted to piece together a realistic picture of the beauty in the painting."

The photo sent by Zhao Lin was very high-definition, so clear that you could even see a frightened teardrop on the thick black eyelashes of the imprisoned beauty.

It makes people want to kiss his tears unconsciously. Slowly lick his thin red eyelids with the tip of your tongue, feeling the young man's amber eyes that were constantly trembling due to fear.

Perhaps because he did not actually see the strange painting that seemed to have its own magical power at the scene, Shang Chi was only briefly dazed because of the facial features of the person in the painting that were exactly the same as Ruan Yao. He was not as confused as the police officers present at the time. Generally fall into a long-lasting state of delirium and cannot extricate themselves.

It is said that when he returned, the police officer guarding the painting suddenly became insane. The man who fell into madness was crying and clinging to the painting as if he was grasping a life-saving straw. He was also mumbling nonsense like "Where are you?" Why don't you come and see me?" and other words that were incomprehensible. Because the person in the painting didn't get a response for a long time, he even started to angrily attack fellow police officers.

There is something wrong with this painting.

Shang Chi has never heard of the legend that some paintings are so depressing and horrifying that people will fall into insanity or even commit suicide after looking at them for a long time.

Almost every one of the top ten banned paintings that were circulated on the Internet in the early years had more or less horror stories behind them, but none of them could drive people crazy just by looking at them.

It's like there's a vicious curse hidden in the painting.

Anyone who covets gods should die.

What kind of madman could draw such a paranoid and crazy work, and why does Ruan Yao look exactly like the beauty in the painting, even the curvature of the eyes hanging down is exactly the same.

"I have sent people to find out the origin of this painting." Zhao Lin frowned, gently rubbed Huanghuali's frame with his gloved fingers, and found a strange mark on the lower right corner of the frame.

Like a decadent iris.

"The person who painted this painting has no way to be verified. We only know that when it first appeared in the public eye, it was at the Sotheby's auction house in Hong Kong 20 years ago. A businessman named Gu bought it for HKD 5 million. it."

"At that time, it should be big news that a work by an unknown painter could be auctioned for a sky-high price of five million, but for some reason, only a third-rate newspaper published a report on this matter. Five years later, the businessman surnamed Gu He was killed and the painting was lost."