103-104

Chapter 103 Pet Lover (23)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Yao's face went blank for a moment when he heard the news that the mission target had been changed.

Mao Mao opened his mouth in confusion: "But I'm just a cannon fodder." Is the new mission really what a vicious cannon fodder should do? Isn't this too much of a scene?

What's more important is that the job that could have ended just by being imprisoned in a shelter has been inexplicably extended. Although the lifespan of a kitten is only more than ten years, it is still very scary!

Is it really okay to be forced to work overtime?

It is simply exploiting the bottom employees nakedly!

Ruan Yao trembled: "I have one last question."

The system had just been brainwashed, and there was still some slight lag when speaking, and there was a faint sound of electricity passing through from time to time, looking pitiful that it had been corrupted by the data.

"Excuse me, Lord Host."

"Is there overtime pay?"

"Three times the overtime pay."

"Great!"

Anyway, as long as the kittens enslave humans, the extra ten years can be regarded as a vacation.

Why not do it when you have a free nanny to take care of you?

Here, Ruan Yao was so easily coaxed back to happiness by a few words about the broken system. However, he was just happy for a while. The kitten quickly thought of his current situation and sat on his tail a little frustrated, staring at the button. The round front paws on the cat's bag.

He raised a paw and stared at the gummy pink pads on it.

The color seems to be a little lighter.

Not just the flesh pads, but also the long silver-gray hair.

Like a washed and faded cat doll.

The kitten was inexplicably angry: "Shang Chi, you idiot, didn't come to me yet!"

"Get a room." The young man stood with a stinking face in the lobby of the only luxury hotel in Xiacheng District. His unruly and flamboyant temperament was completely ruined by the Kirby-shaped cat bag behind him.

The young lady checked him in quickly, while staring at the transparent cat bag behind the red-haired boy with her big, delicate eyes.

"Your kitten is very beautiful."

The young lady spoke softly, her eyes sparkling with longing.

I really want rua-rua. If you press the kitten's ears, will they pop up on their own?

Just thinking about it makes me crazy.

The kitten acted like a good boy in front of the pretty lady, unlike how he behaved in front of Xu Ye. He sat demurely on his big fluffy tail, tilted his head, and gave the beauty a cooing "meow".

The young lady covered her heart with her hands.

This is the feeling of being struck by cuteness.

Is there really anyone in this world who can resist the advances of a kitten?

That must be a cold-blooded inhuman. The young lady judged callously.

A blue vein appeared on Xu Ye's forehead. Males in the Qing stage are extremely possessive. Even a harmless compliment will make the big dog feel some inappropriate sense of crisis.