51-52

Chapter 51 The secret of a wealthy family (18)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Gu Jin was detained for several days, but he did not look depressed. His short hair was a little too long, and it was sticking up and down in random directions. The viciousness in his dark eyebrows was getting deeper and colder, like a lone wolf who was down and out but still arrogant.

This anger didn't subside a little until he saw Ruan Yao coming.

Ruan Yao lowered his eyes, feeling worried and not daring to look at him.

After all, Gu Jin is very perverted when he bullies people.

He and Gu Jin were the only two people in the reception room. Qi Ren and the driver sat outside waiting for him.

In such a large room, he could almost hear the sound of his own heartbeat, and every tick of the hands of the old-fashioned clock on the wall seemed to hit the tip of his heart.

Finally, he borrowed makeup remover from the girl at the police station to remove the smudged makeup on his face. When Ruan Yao arrived, he didn't even have time to wipe off the water stains on his face.

Gu Jin watched Ruan Yao walk in with interest, her eyes moving from the stiletto heels to the slender waist that was restrained no more than a hand wide, and then down to the pale and plain face.

The light-colored eyes were dizzy and there was a faint red at the end of her eyes, as if she had cried. There were a few mottled fine marks on the soft red lips, as if they were bitten by herself, and there were even hanging marks under her pointed chin. There was a drop of water that had not been wiped off.

Gu Jin subconsciously thought, is he crying because I was framed?

Reason told him that since Ruan Yao could do such a thing as marrying his father for wealth and fame, how could he shed tears for him. But he convinced himself in his heart, what if he also liked him a little bit?

"Why do you want to come here?" In the end, it was Gu Jin who spoke first.

Ruan Yao's fingers were tangled together on his knees, and his porcelain-like cheeks were covered with a layer of rouge, and he stammered:

"I...I know you didn't kill him. You were wronged."

"They can't just close the case like this, it's too..." He frowned, looking very disapproving, "It's too hasty."

Gu Jin just chuckled when he heard this. The blazing sunlight shone in from the window next to him, but the man's face was as cold as cold iron.

In the midsummer temperature of more than 30 degrees, Ruan Yao couldn't stop shivering.

"Do you think they don't know? You are too naive, little-mom." Just two ordinary words rolled wetly on the tip of the man's tongue, and they inexplicably took on an ambiguous and charming meaning. The tips of Ruan Yao's ears were feeling hot.

"Stop calling me that." Ruan Yao expressed her resistance in a soft voice, "You know I'm a man."

Gu Jin had a slutty smile on his brows and deliberately prolonged his voice: "Really, I thought you liked this."

The tips of Ruan Yao's ears were so red that they were bleeding, and her thick eyelashes trembled with her breathing. Her voice was a bit squeamish and unhappy: "How could you like her?"

The color of the little face that had been soaked by water became more and more distinct. The dark hair was wet and stuck to the cheeks. The skin was so white that it showed a transparent texture. The little beauty was wrapped in a gorgeous and complicated body like a pile of frost and snow. Wearing a long black velvet dress, she looked like a bunch of out-of-place bright flowers in the scrawledly decorated reception room.