121-122

Chapter 121 My Father, My Lord (15)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Maybe the priest's prayers really worked.

The killer did not succeed in front of the red-haired gangster who was tied up in a ball. The tip of his nose had been pushed to the extreme by the little priest. His fingers had just peeled off the last layer of the black robe that was hanging precariously on his narrow hips. He let out a headache-inducing scream. It rang out downstairs at an inappropriate time.

Ryan's ear was very good, and when he heard the soft and pretentious tone, he knew it was the bad young master who always liked to wear sheep's clothing to win sympathy.

Mr. Killer's face turned a little darker.

Seeing his increasingly cold eyes, Ruan Yao panicked and called out the system: "Is he trying to catch someone raping?"

Ruan Yao was very nervous as he clenched his fingers. The jealous attack may be cute to many people, but for a cannon fodder like him who is trapped in it, it is very scary!

Then the man noticed that the little priest's face was even paler, and his eyelashes were trembling in panic, as if he was worried about the adulterer downstairs.

His hand was placed on the priest's waist. He was so thin, and the thin Asian frame looked even more pitiful on him. The soft flesh covering it was no more than the length of one of Ryan's hands. The thin and flexible bones formed by the hips and lower waist The curve was just enough for him to get his hand stuck on it.

He exerted more force, as if he wanted to forcefully rub the weak and slender Asian into his body.

The little priest was in pain and didn't know how to struggle. He just snorted softly.

It seems to be complaining about the rudeness of men.

The system was confused and urgently called up the emotional values ​​​​of Ryan and Edward. After a rough study, the fluctuations seemed to be quite normal: "Yes, it should be so."

It turned to comfort Ruan Yao, "Hey, you're a jerk. You just like to create something that's not there to make the other person jealous. Worry about it, it stimulates feelings. Everyone likes to see it."

When Ruan Yao heard this, he was convinced.

He suddenly felt that he was a tool man with a heavy responsibility. The thin white fingers on the man's shoulders suddenly became stronger, pulling the man's shirt into wrinkles.

The man looked down at him. The little priest did not dare to look at the man, and his curled eyelashes that were long enough to catch tears trembled carefully.

"You can do whatever you want, just..." He bit his lip unconsciously, leaving a row of white teeth marks on his crimson lip flesh, and warned him seriously with his sparkling eyes, "Don't Dirty my clothes."

In order to maintain his character in this world, he only wears this set of clothes. If they get dirty, he can only wear them naked. A priest without clothes is obviously very offensive, and Ruan Yao is afraid that he will be arrested for immoral reasons.

He actually gave up resistance completely. The man couldn't help showing a hint of unexpected surprise, and then his breathing became heavier.

Faced with a thug who could easily crush him to death, the young priest's only request was to at least leave him with the last bit of dignity.

The man's eyes became even weirder.

If eyes could make people angry, Ruan Yao would have been tortured to the point of deformation.