21-22

Chapter 21 Daily life of a private high school (21)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When Lin Xuan said this, he had no intention of avoiding other people present.

It was the time after school when there was the largest flow of people. As soon as Lin Xuan said this, the people gathered around showed understanding expressions as if they were watching a good show.

Some good people immediately took out their mobile phones.

The three boys created a bloody love triangle atmosphere.

Although I hate to admit it, it really looks like a scumbag who was caught and raped while raising fish outside.

Ruan Scumbag Yao was at a loss.

Chu Lingyi clenched the hand holding Ruan Yao, and Ruan Yao's tender skin trembled in pain, but he did not dare to act rashly in this atmosphere of stalemate between the three of them.

"When did Ruan Yao admit that you were his boyfriend?" Chu Lingyi looked at Lin Xuan indifferently, but there were faint veins on the arm at his side.

Lin Xuan calmly pulled Ruan Yao towards him, and lowered his voice with a sneer: "What? You haven't been beaten enough, have you?"

What he said happened to be the thing Chu Lingyi didn't want to remember the most at the moment.

He was deceived into an empty basketball court by unlearned gangsters in the name of Ruan Yao, and was beaten into a miserable state by this damn gangster in front of Ruan Yao.

Chu Lingyi's jawline was tense and she didn't hide her eyes full of disgust.

"If you don't want to be suspended from school in the last two months, you can give it a try." He also deliberately stabbed Lin Xuan's heart.

Lin Xuan had just returned from school, and he hated people mentioning these two words.

Ruan Yao's heart skipped a beat when he heard Lin Xuan mentioned this matter.

It was what he asked Lin Xuan to do. Although it was to complete the plot, it seemed that not only was there no progress in the plot, but there was also a faint tendency for the protagonist to turn against each other.

The eyes of the people around him also made him feel very uncomfortable. Everyone seemed to be whispering something, and the vague glances made him dizzy.

Cold sweat gradually broke out from his forehead.

Ruan Yaoyu's fair face turned red under the gaze of everyone, and she became even more beautiful like a peach blossom.

In any case, Ruan Yao does have the capital to make boys compete with each other.

As the school beauty who is secretly famous throughout Reishi Boys' High School, she is a familiar presence even to high school seniors who are addicted to studying.

Not to mention the other two, one is the evil demon king who has a terrible reputation throughout S City High School, and the other is a cold academic tyrant whose grades are so good that he was named the student representative just one month after transferring.

At the forum, a tall building was raised at lightning speed.

#report! The school bully from the third year of high school and the school bully from the sophomore year got into a fight over the princess! #

--Xi Ba, don't be a clickbait, who doesn't know that the princess and Chu Lingyi have a bad relationship.

--And Lin Xuan doesn't like princesses, right? When will Princess Wuwu be happy with me? I also have eight-pack abs and mermaid line QAQ.