31-32

Chapter 31 Daily life of a private high school (31)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Yao's hands were handcuffed behind his back to a chair with black handcuffs.

His eyes were covered with black cloth, and his little face turned pale with fear.

The tears flowed like nothing, soaking the rough black cloth and sticking it tightly to the bridge of the nose, making the tip of the delicate nose red from crying.

Ruan Yao couldn't see and couldn't call for help.

Wen Siyan stuffed a rubber ball of just the right size into his mouth. Ruan Yao's mouth was restrained by a leather cord, and his thin white teeth were forced to bite the small ball. The little saliva that overflowed was soaked all over his face. Her mouth was wet, and her lips were extremely red, like a small bud that was forced to open.

Ruan Yao once again had a new understanding of Wen Siyan's terror.

He was tied up alone in the empty equipment room, cowering and waiting for someone to find him.

I don't know how long this equipment room has been abandoned. It was full of choking ash as soon as I entered. Ruan Yao sneezed several times and was laughed at by Wen Siyan.

"Yaoyao, please be patient for a little while. I will come to save you when he dies."

Wen Siyan lowered his head and pinched Ruan Yao's wet cheek flesh affectionately.

Ruan Yao turned his head angrily and ignored him.

Ruan Yao is a peach blossom demon with a good temper and rarely shows disgust towards humans. Wen Siyan was really the first annoying human being he had encountered in his entire life.

"This kind of person..." Ruan Yao's eyes turned red with anger, and he complained to the system, "Even if he is used as fertilizer, he will be rejected."

Time goes back to the night before.

Wen Siyan patiently taught Ruan Yao to play the piano over and over again. The young man's fingertips were as red as bamboo shoots, but he refused to learn because he was afraid that he would not be as willful as at home.

"It would sound better if Yaoyao was on top, right?"

Wen Siyan looked deeply at the black and white piano keys, and then shifted his gaze from the keys to the young man's thin body, as thin as a willow, and the snow-white back of his neck covered by some long black hair. The mark of controlled dissoluteness.

Such a flexible and stunning body should play the most moving music in the world.

Ruan Yao couldn't understand what he meant, so he suppressed his sobs in a small voice, just praying that someone would come to save him soon.

"Yaoyao, do you want to see classmate Chu?" Wen Siyan lowered his eyebrows and looked at the trembling boy.

Ruan Yao's eyes lit up as soon as he heard Chu Lingyi, and the light of hope showed unabashedly from his beautiful eyes, which made Wen Siyan's smile grow colder.

"Yaoyao is so happy. It seems she likes Classmate Chu very much."

Wen Siyan entangled his fingers with the slightly longer black hair on Ruan Yao's temples, and a lock of soft, cool hair wound docilely around the man's sharp-knuckled fingers.

Ruan Yao subconsciously felt that something bad was brewing in his stomach. He quickly calmed down his joy and reluctantly frowned: "It's not bad, who likes him."

He quietly opened one eye to observe Wen Siyan's face, only to find that the man's face was hidden in the shadows, making him look even more unpredictable.