13-14

Chapter 13 Daily life of a private male high school (13)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Yao covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom with a look of discomfort on her face.

"What's wrong with Ruan Yao?" The girl from the logistics team looked at the back of the young man who left in a hurry with a little worry.

Chu Lingyi lowered her eyes and glanced at the cup on the table, then curled her lips with relief: "He may be feeling a little unwell, I'll go check on him."

"If it's our turn later, teacher, please explain it to us."

The high school boy looks handsome and elegant, and it's pleasing to the eye just to look at him.

What's more, he has such a gentle and kind personality.

No matter what the request was, it was hard to refuse.

If Ruan Yao were present at the scene, he would definitely complain. Neither of these two words has anything to do with Chu Lingyi, a sinister guy!

"That's really troublesome for Classmate Chu." The clueless logistics sister looked at Chu Lingyi gratefully, smiling with crooked eyebrows, "The relationship between Classmate Chu and Ruan Yao doesn't seem to be as bad as the legend."

Chu Lingyi smiled and said, "Maybe."

At this time, everyone was busy crowded in the auditorium and backstage waiting for the rehearsal, and there was no one in the bathroom.

Ruan Yao pushed open the bathroom door, took a few quick steps, then held on to the sink and couldn't help retching.

He tried hard to stuff his slender fingers into his throat to induce vomiting, but he vomited painfully several times, but nothing came out.

The medicine had flowed down the throat directly into his stomach and began to take effect.

Ruan Yao held onto the cold marble unsteadily, and the pale overhead light illuminated his bloodless face. His slender fingers used all his strength to tightly grasp the edge of the sink, just to barely prevent himself from falling to the ground.

His skin was so white that it was almost transparent, which made the red circles under his eyes even more beautiful due to retching.

It seemed as if if I blinked my eyes, miserable tears would roll down.

Ruan Yao covered his mouth and tried to "cough" a few more times, his whole face turning rosy due to the exertion. A lock of carefully taken care of black hair sneaked out, and sweat stuck to the boy's ice-white cheeks.

This was what Chu Lingyi saw when she opened the door.

A beautiful young man in a slim-fitting suit leaned weakly against the counter, with a particularly beguiling and delicate face under the pale light.

Chu Lingyi closed the door behind her and walked slowly to Ruan Yao step by step.

"How stupid." The handsome and well-behaved boy spoke sharply and venomously.

Ruan Yao couldn't move due to the effects of the medicine, so he could only glare at Chu Lingyi with his clear, black and white eyes.

"If you want...to say something sarcastic to Feng...you can get out." As expected of the medicine Yu Che brought, the effect was too strong. Ruan Yao could only speak out word after word even if he spoke harshly, and almost bit his tongue.

The young master, who had been pampered by his family since he was a child, had never experienced such a grievance. His eyes immediately turned red, and the gleaming water color gathered in the amber eyes, sparkling and moistening the long curled eyelashes.