27-28

Chapter 27 Three-in-one
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Do you know the flower language of white camellia?"

Ruan Yao supported his head with one hand and turned his pen in his hand out of boredom.

As a member of the math pairing group, Chu Lingyi was lowering her head to help him look at the paper full of glaring wrong questions.

The tip of the pen left a smeared red ink dot on the clean scroll. Chu Lingyi asked calmly: "I don't know, why are you asking?"

Ruan Yao squinted her long eyelashes like butterfly wings, and her amber eyes showed a gorgeous and lazy color under the bright sunlight. She spoke softly, as if a cat was taking a nap: "I saw Teacher Wen's desk There are flowers like this, just ask."

"Wen Siyan raised this kind of flower?" Chu Lingyi's fingers suddenly clenched so tightly that her knuckles turned white. "He asked you to go to the office just to see the flowers?"

Ruan Yao said in confusion: "Why are you so excited? I just saw it and asked casually. He asked me to attend the party and wanted me to perform on the stage."

After he finished speaking, he felt something was not right. He smacked his lips and looked unhappy: "Why should I report to you? Who are you?"

There was frost between Chu Lingyi's brows, and she had no intention of correcting his wrong questions. She grabbed Ruan Yao's shoulders and pressed his ears rudely, saying in a low voice: "Stay away from Wen Siyan, he very dangerous."

It was self-study time, and the two of them were still in the classroom. Chu Lingyi suddenly got so close to Ruan Yao, her lips almost touching Ruan Yao's cheek, which immediately attracted the attention of the whole class.

Fortunately, the teacher in class went out to get the materials, otherwise he would have been pulled out and punished by the teacher for disturbing the order of the class.

Ruan Yao's face was hot, and she pushed him away hurriedly, her eyebrows raised: "Just talk, don't be so close."

He raised his eyebrows and glared fiercely at his classmates who looked over out of curiosity: "What are you looking at!"

Chu Lingyi also knew that he was overreacting, but he originally suspected that something was wrong with Wen Siyan, and the white camellia thing... couldn't be such a coincidence.

He clearly remembered that there were small scratches on the hand of the man in black holding the scalpel, which should have been accidentally left during practice. Wen Siyan also had a similar wound on the tiger's mouth of his right hand.

But what's Wen Siyan's reason for hurting his own students? The gentle personality he usually displays is too deceptive.

It doesn't make sense.

Chu Lingyi didn't know the reason yet, so she casually said that Wen Siyan was a man in black. Ruan Yao wouldn't believe it easily because of Ruan Yao's temperament.

Chu Lingyi calmed down: "Sorry, I was too excited."

He used a gentler tone to coax Ruan Yao: "Have you forgotten the man in black last night?"

Ruan Yao's body stiffened. It was definitely a memory that he never wanted to mention again. When he thought about it, it was like being licked all over his body by cold snakes, which made him feel sick to the core.

He rubbed the goosebumps on his arms, his eyes wandering around: "Well... still remember, what happened?"

Chu Lingyi did not see what disgusting things the man in black did to Ruan Yao that day. The feeling of the juice splashing when the white camellia was crushed still seemed to remain in his fingers, carrying a strong, strange and cold aroma.