113-114

Chapter 113 My Father, My Lord (7)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Yao was like a silkworm, tightly wrapped in quilt and lying stiffly on the bed.

He was a little troubled by the thought that this young master seemed a little too clingy.

Edward was so close to him, and at some point a hand grabbed Ruan Yao's palm. The advantage of the Caucasian frame was fully reflected in his young master. He could easily wrap Ruan Yao's fingers in his palm with one hand. , like the corner of a comfort towel held in a child's hand.

Ruan Yao couldn't even scold him.

"I'm sorry, I'm used to sleeping with a big bear in my arms." Shang's childish green eyes showed an apologetic and innocent look, and his index finger unconsciously rubbed each of the little priest's slender, jade-like fingers. The place instantly stirred up an ambiguous weak electric current.

"So now when I sleep, I can't help but want to hold something." He explained redundantly.

Ruan Yao didn't like being as sticky as candy with others, but the young master was keenly aware of his attempts to escape, so he tightly grasped his fingers, tried his best to shrink himself into a small ball, and rubbed the little priest's hair pitifully. On the side of the neck with a light fragrance, the hair brushed against Ruan Yao's exposed skin, causing a subtle itchiness.

"Does the priest find me annoying?"

"I do not......"

Ruan Yao moved, trying to stay away from this fluffy dog ​​head.

"Don't go." The young master lowered his voice lower and lower, even mixed with a little cry.

"I'm scared."

In front of Edward, Ruan Yao always felt like a cruel owner who abandoned his puppy. She could only let the future mafia godfather stay in her arms with trepidation.

Good weight. Ruan Yao Pain Mask.

"Ruan," Edward hugged the little priest's waist affectionately across a layer of quilt. The golden hair was like a sea of ​​stars spread out at night, and like gold sand scattered in the velvet folds.

Ruan Yao thought his hair was so beautiful and wanted to reach out and touch the young master's shiny, soft hair to see if it was as cool as gold.

"You smell so good." Edward's voice was muffled under the quilt. He sounded like an insecure child. He could only hold on to the only driftwood he could touch to prevent himself from being beaten. Drowning in endless fear.

"You are like my mother."

No need to.

Do you Europeans all have such strange metaphors?

Although it is true that a child who has just lost his father will lack a sense of security, he will not be able to sleep at all!

The liar priest stared blankly at the dark ceiling with his eyes open. Young Master Edward, who was used to sleeping with teddy bears, obviously regarded Ruan Yao as his big bear. All his limbs were firmly on the thin little priest, pressing Ruan Yao down. Almost out of breath.

Ruan Yao decided to struggle for a while before being crushed into a cake.

After all, he is still a child, and after spending so much energy, he should be sleepy by now.

Ruan Yao pricked his ears and listened to the boy's long breathing as he gradually relaxed. He estimated that he must have fallen asleep, and carefully tried to push away his arm across his stomach.