79-80

Chapter 79 Love Rumors (23)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Brother Pei, your express delivery."

As soon as Pei Xinan arrived at the company, the beautiful sister at the front desk raised a small package in her hand to signal to him.

It looks like a small box no bigger than a palm.

Pei Xinan didn't remember ever buying something so small, and he didn't like sending things to the company. Then there is one possibility left... The delicate-faced boy even smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sister, the company does not accept gifts from fans."

Celebrities like Pei Xinan often have fans send various gifts to the company. Sometimes they are expensive jewelry, clothes and bags, sometimes they are heartfelt handwritten letters, and sometimes they are poisoned. cakes and drinks laced with sulfuric acid.

In order to maintain a good social influence, the company has always adopted a one-size-fits-all policy and does not allow its artists to accept any gifts from fans.

The sister at the front desk loved the way he was paying no attention to anyone. She still smiled and pinched the small package with her slender fingers painted with bright red nails: "This express delivery is from YM."

Pei Xinan's footsteps paused.

"The sender's name is Ruan Yao."

The fact that Pei Xinan liked Ruan Yao's video on Weibo that day and criticized his anti-fans because of him was considered a hot event in the entire entertainment industry.

After all, he is a person who can condescend Mr. Pei, who even the King of Heaven and I don't look down on. It's hard not to impress people.

As expected, Pei Xinan walked over with a cold face and took away the small package.

The receptionist looked at the young man's leaving figure in surprise. An irresistible and obscene smile gradually appeared on his face. He said "hehe" twice, lowered his head and clicked his fingers on the phone studded with pink rhinestones.

"Wow, your little Pei seems to be really close to Ruan Yao. He seems to care when mentioning Yao Yao."

"I just vaguely seemed to have taken a bite."

"What kind of drama is this about the iceberg melting just for one person? I'm dead!"

Pei Xinan knew that Ruan Yao was still filming in Yuncheng, so it was impossible for him to return to the company and send him a package. It could only be sent by someone over there who was familiar with their relationship, using Ruan Yao's name.

And he knew that he would never refuse anything from Ruan Yao.

Pei Xinan bumped the box, which was wrapped in a long strip but no bigger than a palm, and a face as cold as a machine gradually appeared in his mind.

He was the manager who followed Ruan Yao, and Sheng Yirong was the spy who placed him beside Ruan Yao.

Pei Xinan frowned. He felt something was wrong, but his curiosity still drove him to tear open the bubble wrap.

It's a used voice recorder.

"Yaoyao, you can get closer to Xie Tong. You love him very much and you need to try your best to seduce him and make him become your subordinate." Yan Hui stood beside Ruan Yao and Xie Tong, They didn't seem very satisfied with the performance of the two people just now.

Ruan Yao admitted that she was a little distracted and apologized sheepishly.

The man's crazy words lingered in his mind after he came out of the police station, giving him a vague premonition of something dangerous happening.