【Pet Lover】 81-82

Chapter 81 Pet Lover (1)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
On a sunny afternoon, the entire Longshan Sanatorium was immersed in a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.

The setting sun gradually slid into the sky, rimming the snow-white building with a brilliant golden edge. The landscape trees swaying in the courtyard cast dense shadows. Everyone was doing the last work before get off work in an orderly manner, and no one paid attention. I saw a small silver-gray dumpling sneaking into the room from the branch of the tree.

Ruan Yao still couldn't fully control his body. When he rushed into the office with the force of the wind, he failed to stop the car in time. Instead of landing on the window sill as handsomely as he imagined, Ruan Yao rolled into a small ball. On the floor of the office, it spread out into a soft cake.

"Bah, bah, bah!" Ruan Yao fed herself a mouthful of cat hair and hid under Hongmu's desk in shame.

I originally thought that this mission should be very simple, but I didn't expect to die before leaving the mission. When I traveled through time, I couldn't find the protagonist to accept it, and I was severely laughed at by the wild cats outside because I couldn't adapt to my current body.

Damn it, when he changes back to his original form, he must make that stinky civet look good!

Ruan Yao buried his head in the deepest part of the desk and pursed his lips angrily: "No one has ever said before that the role of cannon fodder actually includes cats."

Yes, in this small world, Ruan Yao transformed into a ragdoll cat over one year old, with silver gray mixed with milky white soft fur, big round sea blue eyes, and pink jelly pads.

She is a peerless beauty in the cat world.

The introduction introduced to him by the system is as follows: "You are a scheming green tea cat who has become a spirit. In order to steal the soul of the protagonist Shou, you decided to disguise yourself as a cute cat and lurk around him, ruining his life. In the end, your deeds were exposed. He was sent to a pet shelter called Tiantian Yingying and spent the rest of his miserable life."

Ruan Yao's whole body went numb when he heard that, ah no, the whole cat was numb.

What kind of strange style of painting is this world?

However, since we have made a military order with Brother Fang from the General Administration, we must complete the mission no matter what and successfully recover the spiritual fragments.

The protagonist of this world is Shang Chi, a doctor at Longshan Mental Sanatorium. He is as beautiful as a flower, graduated from a prestigious school, aloof and mysophobic, the kind of woman who most pokes fun at Tongren women.

Ruan Yao encountered a big world problem as soon as he came over. The protagonist Shou has mysophobia, and he happens to be a cat. How can he get close to and ruin his life?

Is it possible that filling his world with cat hair will cause him to have a nervous breakdown?

Ruan Yao felt that he might collapse first because of his baldness.

Two furry flesh pads covered his small round face, and Ruan Yao discovered that the world was not as simple as he imagined.

"Okay, I have inspected all the wards today. If you have any questions, remember to call me."

A man's voice, as clear as jade, sounded outside the door. Even through a layer of door panels, one could still hear the cold yet somewhat seductive tone, making people's hearts flutter for no reason.

It is indeed the ceiling of the abstinence department.

Shang Chi and the nurse told him what to pay attention to before getting ready to change clothes and go home.