111-112

Chapter 111 My Father, My Lord (5)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Yao inevitably felt a "boom" explode in his head.

He opened his mouth, but managed to squeeze out only a weak breath like a gossamer from his throat.

"Hold on, he's cheating on you." The system was afraid that its host would be tricked by the protagonist while it was dizzy, so it flashed red lights crazily in the sea of ​​​​consciousness.

The little priest blinked his eyes dizzily. He couldn't say anything even if he wanted to say something about the current situation.

Mr. Killer moved one hand up from his fragile neck and firmly covered half of his face. When Ruan Yao blinked, the weak air flow from his long eyelashes could even hit the man's calloused fingers. .

There was a warm feeling of moisture in the palm of the hand that covered the little priest's mouth.

It's very itchy, a subtle itching that travels from the skin of the palm of my hand to the bones. I want to use something to relieve the itching.

Such as the beautiful body of this Asian priest.

Ryan could even easily imagine how the priest's crimson flower-like lips opened pitifully a little under the mild hypoxia, wishing that even the tip of his tongue could stretch out to reel in the thin air.

The redness like dusk clouds burning on his soft white cheeks has covered most of his face, and sparkling tears will roll down his eyelashes as soon as he trembles.

The collar that had been finally adjusted was rubbed open by the man again, and a bit of the ascetic little priest's deep-set collarbone could be seen in the crumpled fabric.

With a little shadow of the depression, the skin is as delicate as expensive oriental silk. If it could hold a pool of erosive liquid, the picture would definitely be beautiful.

Ryan felt soft-hearted for a moment, but then he inexplicably remembered how the little beauty had seduced him into losing his mind a little bit, and finally used her wooden mouth to aim at his chin with a pretense of ferocity.

If he had been a little smarter, the legendary Mr. Killer would have had his brain shattered by Ichikura by now.

The little beauty really has some claws to make her more attractive, right?

The sacred and inviolable flower of the high mountains should be picked off by the hands of ordinary people, wrapped in dirty liquid, and sealed in a glass cover for the world to watch.

As long as a silver coin is given, anyone can easily make the delicate and beautiful beast cry.

Let him lie on the Bible that he devoutly believes in and is even willing to dedicate himself, bathing naked under the sad eyes of the Virgin, and let God see how his believers are played by mortals.

Ryan took a deep breath and pinched Ruan Yao's chin with a frivolous smile: "Little priest, where is your Bible?"

Ruan Yao knew that he was doubting his true identity, and the pupils in his eyes flashed like stars, making people think of weak creatures such as lambs and rabbits.

Covering his mouth, how could he quibble, no, explain.

The man didn't want to give him a chance to explain.

He just wanted to find a reason to bully Ruan Yao.

Ruan Yao kept fluttering his eyelashes nervously, looking down at the long shadow outlined by the golden sunlight under his feet. The young master had been lingering at the door of the church for more than half an hour, and now he finally disappeared.