23-24

Chapter 23 Daily life of private high school (23)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This was not the first time that Chu Lingyi discovered that Ruan Yao was really sensitive.

Just lingering gently on that delicate skin is enough to force a broken cry that is suppressed from the beautiful lips and teeth.

The overly tender skin that has been pampered will leave a red mark when pinched.

Bright red fingerprints are layered on the fat and white waist, and some places where heavy exertion is applied gradually turn purple. There are beautiful petals that have been crushed all over the ground on the soft white snow.

It only makes the dark fire in people's hearts burn even more.

Ruan Yao's little deer eyes were round, and there were layers of sparkling water in his pupils. He was narrowly held by poor Die Yu. Just a little more bullying would wet his cheeks, which were dyed a deep scarlet color with shame.

Ruan Yao also couldn't figure out what he originally said was to show where the scar was, but in the end, he held the hem of his shirt in his mouth and let Chu Lingyi look around for "inspection".

No matter how slow Ruan Yao was, he could still tell that something was wrong.

The quiet and uninhabited grove under the moonlit night is the most suitable scene for developing something in the book.

Ruan Yao kicked up his legs uncomfortably, one foot directly stepped on Chu Lingyi's waist, and he grabbed him and took off his shoes.

The white socks were half faded on the light pink toes, and the toes wrapped in the socks curled up into a shameful arc, tremblingly against Chu Lingyi's rough uniform jacket.

Ruan Yao himself looked messy and embarrassed after being tormented, but Chu Lingyi was still neatly dressed and had a clear temperament, looking upright enough to take the oath on stage again.

Ruan Yao was angry and anxious in her heart, so she could only give in.

His fingers with red knuckles clenched the corners of his clothes with a hint of ambiguous silver thread, and softened his voice: "I don't hate you anymore, please let me go."

It was okay not to speak, but when he opened his mouth, the feeling of grievance in Ruan Yao's heart could not go away. The tears rolled down his cheeks and penetrated into the wrinkled white shirt, turning out the translucent and faint flesh color.

The tip of her delicate nose and cheeks were incredibly red, and her black hair was wet and stuck to her smooth forehead, making her eyebrows even more gorgeous.

Ruan Yao was speechless. He was crying so hard that he didn't dare to make too much noise. He could only quiver and quiver from his throat, making sounds like a kitten's cry.

It makes people love and pity me.

Fortunately, Chu Lingyi hasn't reached that crazy stage yet.

Seeing Ruan Yao crying pitifully, he stopped exploring Ruan Yao's clothes.

He paused for about a minute, helplessly straightening out the shirt that was stained by Ruan Yao's own saliva, and then carefully smoothing out the wrinkles on Ruan Yao's shirt.

"Does it hurt?" There was a hint of affection in his tone that he didn't even notice. He lowered his body and gently coaxed the delicate little crybaby, as if he wasn't the bad guy who made her cry just now.

Ruan Yao was afraid and annoyed by him. When he saw that he finally stopped, he put on his shoes with his slightly stiff legs on the ground. He endured the discomfort and looked away: "It doesn't hurt."