105-106

Chapter 105 Pet Lover (25)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
A room in disarray.

The door lock has been broken.

Shang Chi kicked open the half-open door, and what he saw was broken pieces of furniture on the floor.

The uneasiness gradually rose in my heart, until I saw a bright red blood stain beside the bed. The panic that something had been forcibly dug out of my heart reached its peak in an instant.

Shang Chi didn't want to believe that this was the blood stain left by Ruan Yao.

He knelt on the ground in a bit of embarrassment. The broken porcelain pieces were embedded in his knees and he seemed to feel no pain.

He stared closely at the small blood stain and found a tuft of silver-gray cat hair on the edge of the blood stain.

That's from Ruan Yao.

The man twirled the stray cat hair, which seemed to have a faint body temperature of a kitten.

There was no sign that the window had been opened. There was a smooth wall outside, dozens of meters above the ground. It was impossible for the suspect to escape by jumping out of the window.

Judging from the degree of coagulation and oxidation of the blood on the ground, the suspect must not have been gone for long.

In about half an hour.

Half an hour is enough for the suspect to do a lot.

The girl at the front desk said that no one came out of the hotel within an hour, so that meant he must still be in the hotel.

Where would he hide?

What would happen if a kitten that couldn't even bite fell into the hands of such a vicious criminal?

Everything is still unknown.

He turned around and looked at the room, which was so quiet that it could be heard that a pindrop could be heard. Although it was nominally the only star-rated hotel in Xiacheng District, the facilities in the room were still very simple.

Just an empty bathroom with frosted glass, a messy double bed, and a square wardrobe in the corner.

The veins on Shang Chi's forehead twitched slightly.

The flash of lightning fixed his gaze on the dark gap in the wardrobe that was about to be closed.

The cabinet is as high as the roof, so it is very easy to hide a person.

The deep black gap seems to be connected to an evil and mysterious unknown space.

I don't know what would happen if I opened it.

Leather shoes made a slow sound as they stepped on the ground.

A soft, vaguely trilling meow suddenly broke the dead silence in the room.

...

When Ruan Yao looked at those red eyes, his mind suddenly went blank.

Rough fingers still dripping with blood stretched out from the narrow gap of the bed, insisting on grabbing this small, seemingly invulnerable creature.

Ruan Yao licked the sharp canine teeth with his tongue.

The next moment, the sharp canine teeth were deeply embedded in the man's flesh.

Ruan Yao didn't dare to argue with him anymore. The man paused because of the unexpected pain, and Ruan Yao took advantage of his stunned moment to escape from the bottom of the bed.