15-16

Chapter 15 Daily life of a private high school (15)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Ruan Yao, this is a gift from someone." Someone pointed to a bouquet of lilies carefully wrapped in kraft paper placed in the background.

Ruan Yao, who had just walked off the stage, scratched his head inexplicably. As far as he knew, the original owner did whatever he wanted based on his family background and was not very popular. Who would give him a gift out of nowhere.

"Is it dad?" Ruan Yao's eyes lit up as she held the beautifully packaged bouquet.

Chu Lingyi, who was walking behind, looked at the young man's suddenly excited expression and let out a cold "hum" in his heart.

Ruan Yao was always dull and clumsy, unable to see his father's true feelings for him.

That man, hoping that you would disappear before it was too late, why would he pay attention to these small details for you?

Ruan Yao rummaged through the dewy lilies and quickly found a small silver-gray card.

There is also a silver-white ribbon tied to the card, with a paragraph written on it with a pen.

The writing style is graceful and smooth, very beautiful.

However, the first time Ruan Yao saw the writing on it, his smiling face suddenly changed.

"What rubbish!" The bad-tempered boy threw the valuable bouquet of high-end flowers directly into the trash can on the side, and wiped his hands with a wet wipe fiercely as if he had touched something dirty.

Chu Lingyi stared at the young man's hurried away figure, and looked thoughtfully at the lilies that were thrown into the trash can.

The card was stuck on the flower branch impartially, making it even more melancholy and gorgeous.

Chu Lingyi picked up the card.

Written above is a lyric:

"The thought of you is consuming me. (Everything that thinks of you is consuming me)"

"It was never mine. (It was never mine)"

"It will never be. (Nor will it be mine)"

A string of amazing English, but the content is like a lie that could only be uttered by a madman hiding in a dirty corner who can only peek at the gods.

Veins appeared on the back of Chu Lingyi's white hand holding the card, and the poor paper twisted and torn in his hand.

"Teacher," Chu Lingyi, a good student, said with a smile, "The trash can seems to be full. I'll empty it."

The logistics teacher over there was a little surprised: "Oh, okay. Thank you for your hard work, classmate Chu."

He is indeed a good student with excellent academic performance.

The boy walked out of the auditorium silently carrying the trash can and turned to the empty garbage disposal area.

With a look of disgust on his always indifferent face, Chu Lingyi roughly grabbed the handful of flowers, placed them on the ground and stomped on them a few times.

Fresh, freshly cut flowers quickly shriveled into filthy heaps under the soles of the shoes.

Chu Lingyi bent down and rummaged through the kraft paper packaging, and pulled out a small pinhole camera stuck under the leaf.

"Hey, rat hiding in the garbage dump." The fair-skinned and handsome good student had a twisted smile, his dark eyes stared straight at the flashing red light camera, and the smile arc at the corner of his mouth widened coldly, "I'm warning you. Stay away from him, or next time, I will kill you."