63-64

Chapter 63 Love Rumors (7)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Qiao Xinyan's bar is called FALLEN. The decoration is mainly in a gorgeous and dark Gothic style. The all-black entrance hall is decorated with dark red floral letters. It looks particularly luxurious in the bustling bar street of S City. ambiguous.

She has also developed a lot of contacts over the years. On the first day of opening, there were already a lot of luxury cars parked at the door. The men and women with intoxicated smiles on their faces walked into the door that symbolized life and wealth.

When Ruan Yao looked out of the car window, he complained to the system with envy in his eyes: "It's embarrassing to say that we have experienced so many worlds and have never tried disco dancing."

The system also looks very yearning. The mosaic arrangement on the screen creates a kawaii smiley face: "It's okay, the host can jump to your head tonight."

Ruan Yao twitched the corner of his mouth: "No need."

He sneaked out of Sheng Yirong's mansion secretly. The dog man treated him like a little pet and locked him in the room with a chain. Except for Sheng Yirong himself, the only person he could see was the maid who came to deliver food.

That bitch Yang Fei claims to be his manager, but in fact it is Sheng Yirong who has been placed next to him to monitor him. He also deliberately logged into his social account, which does not have many followers, and posted Zhang Mou Luxury The hotel's meals are posed for photos to report safety.

The end result was that the black fans, who were once again horribly paranoid, swarmed up and insulted him for daring to show off his wealth despite being backed by financial backers.

Ruan Yao shook his legs with red marks, and wondered a little sadly whether the young lady who helped him escape would suffer.

The system seemed very reliable at this time: "Don't worry, host. I have modified the surveillance camera. When the time comes, they will only see that it was you who showed off your power and ran out."

Ruan Yao's eyes filled with tears: "Brother Tongzi, you are the best."

The system scratched his bald head and said, "You're welcome, you just have to pay 10,000 points for this."

Ruan Yao: "..."

Ruan Yao retracted his excess tears in time.

When Sheng Yirong locked him up, he didn't completely cut off his contact with the outside world. In his opinion, being locked up in a small dark room for three days was enough to scare Ruan Yao out of fear, so Ruan Yao still had a chance to touch his own. cell phone.

When he ran out, he called a car and reported the name of the bar. When he arrived, he realized that he seemed to be dressed too plainly.

Wearing a simple white T-shirt and jeans, plus the soft cheeks, he looks like a childish student. She looks more and more out of place among all the sexy men and women in the nightclub.

Ruan Yao pinched a lock of hair at the end of her hair: "It's okay, at least I still have cool blue hair."

The system's manipulator touched his square metal chin and fell into silence.

I don't know if it's cool or not, but it's true that it's recruiting people.

Such a boy with simple and casual clothes has a beautiful face that makes people's hearts flutter with just one glance.

Her temperament is so pure that it provokes bullying, like a white-skinned and beautiful lamb suddenly breaking into a pack of hungry wolves.

The little lamb was innocent and seemed a bit clumsy. He didn't know how dangerous a place he had walked into.