35-36

Chapter 35 The Secret of the Rich Family (2)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The originally quiet mourning hall suddenly became commotion, and people looked at each other with wonderful expressions on their faces.

What Gu Jin said contained too much information, and those who reacted quickly realized that this widow of the Gu family, who was too beautiful to be true, must have had some shady and ambiguous involvement with Gu Jin before.

Maybe he hooked both father and son at the same time.

What a powerful person.

Because the Gu family was present at the scene, no one dared to talk about this secret romantic affair in front of others, but a few meddlesome people even more blatantly cast their obscene glances from Ruan Yao's pointed chin to the less than full palm. From the thin waist to the exquisite ankle bones wrapped in stockings.

Ruan Yao had a stupid mouth. As soon as he was put in the center of his sight, he panicked. He couldn't think of any words to retort for a while. His face, which was no bigger than Gu Jin's palm, turned pale, and his plump and crimson lips were pressed into a thin line by him.

The pupils under the black gauze blinked several times in panic, and the thick eyelashes trembled slightly.

He looked like he had been severely humiliated.

In Gu Jin's eyes, Ruan Yao had been stabbed in a sore spot by him and felt guilty.

No matter how bad Ruan Yao is, she is still Gu Rongzhang's legitimate wife. Gu Jin is so rude to her nominal stepmother. She can imagine with her toes how reporters will spread rumors in the tabloids tomorrow.

Gu Rongming's cold eyes were raised, and his voice became more serious: "This is the mourning hall, what do you look like talking nonsense like this! Don't you have any respect for your father at all?"

These words were too harsh, and it was almost like scolding Gu Jinlang for being heartless. He didn't care if his father died, but he dared to make a scene in the mourning hall and speak rudely to his father's widow.

Gu Jin raised the corners of his mouth in disdain. He knew what Gu Rongming was thinking.

If Gu Jin didn't show up, Gu Rongming could legitimately inherit the entire Gu family's property, maybe... His dangerous eyes lingered on Ruan Yao, and he smiled coldly, maybe even this heartless guy They will all be "inherited" by him together.

According to what he knew about this vain man, Gu Rongming was better-looking and younger than Gu Rongzhang. He probably didn't even need to force him, so he eagerly sent her to him.

Ruan Yao turned his eyes and refused to look at him. Gu Jin's eyes were terrifying, as if he was going to eat him alive.

So scary QAQ

He tried hard to make his voice not sound so panicked, and pretended to be calm: "If you come to offer incense to your father, then come over. It will be the last time you see him."

His own voice is relatively soft. In order to be more suitable for women, he has long been accustomed to speaking in a lower voice. He has a different kind of husky charm that is indistinguishable from male and female to his ears.

Gu Jin wanted to laugh even more after hearing this. It was Ruan Yao's ability to pretend to be a woman to this extent.

"Pretending." The man strode over and took the incense stick handed over respectfully by the emcee. He accidentally or intentionally brushed Ruan Yao's shoulder and bumped him hard.

Ruan Yao had just crossed over and was not used to high heels, so he was almost knocked away by such a bump.

His ankle was twisted, and severe pain hit his brain instantly. He was about to hit his forehead on the corner of the coffin. Not only would his head be bleeding, but his face would also be disfigured.