91-92

Chapter 91 Pet Lover (11)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Dr. Shang stayed up late today.

This is a strange thing for men whose biological clocks are engraved into their DNA.

It was late at night and the lights were still on in the bedroom.

The man, who hadn't even changed into his pajamas, was sitting in front of the computer with his head down, wondering what he was thinking. A bunch of information about "What should I do if my cat is lost" was displayed on the reflective computer screen.

His cat is missing.

He was taken away by the policeman named Zhao Lin. No, it should be said that he was kidnapped.

He had to find a way to bring Ruan Yao back.

Zhao Lin's romantic reputation had spread throughout the Longshan Nursing Home at lightning speed on the first day he was admitted to the hospital. Even the little nurse in their department would laugh and curse whenever he mentioned the name of this dog coin. playboy.

A kitten as stupid as Ruan Yao would definitely be eaten to the bone by such a cunning old fox.

Shang Chi's clenched fists had veins popping out, and he gritted his teeth: "Don't let me go to the bureau to report you!"

The bedroom windowpane reflected the city hidden in the darkness, and a few fragile lights shone like wandering stars in the thick night.

A muffled sound suddenly sounded in the silent room.

The man's figure paused slightly.

That came from the window.

The continuous, persistent but cautious knocking sound was muffled on the window glass, and the volume was only a little, as if it would dissipate in the night wind at any time.

Shang Chi could just hear the subtle "meow~" coming from through the window.

He had never been so embarrassed. When he stood up, he kicked the chair over in his panic.

Through the window glass, he saw a kitten clinging precariously on the window edge with its two little paws, raising its round little face and calling him pitifully and softly.

His two hind legs were standing on a window sill that was so narrow that there was only a gap. Behind him was the sky on the 18th floor. Even the wind blowing by was so cold that it cut the skin.

Shang Chi stopped breathing for a moment. He tried hard to keep his voice from being too sharp. He suppressed the trembling in his throat and said softly: "Don't move, Yaoyao, be good."

He walked towards the window sill step by step. Fortunately, the window was open a little, so no one would panic.

The kitten's round blue eyes looked at him through the glass, and the man's cautious shadow was reflected in the clear irises.

Shang Chi almost held his breath, took the kitten into his arms, and rubbed the fur on the top of the kitten's head fiercely before he breathed a sigh of relief.

He didn't even notice that he was breaking out in a cold sweat.

"How did you climb up?" After the panic, Dr. Shang began to settle the scores, and grabbed the kitten's neck with a dark face.

"Do you know how dangerous this is? Huh?"

The kitten was dangling on its four legs and innocently said "meow" at the man.

"Even if you don't want to spend the night downstairs, you can't play with your life!" The system was frightened by Ruan Yao's actions, and only trembled when he saw Ruan Yao being caught in Shang Chi's hands.