93-94

Chapter 93 Pet Lover (13)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Later, Ruan Yao didn't know what happened, so he was touched by the man in a daze and put into his arms.

The base of the tail was kneaded by the man until it was soft and hot, like a puddle of melted soft tofu, and it trembled violently when touched.

The man probably thought the kitten, which fell limp at the touch, was interesting, so he carried it into his home.

When he woke up from the sweet trap of humans again, the whole cat was lazily leaning on the man's arms, with a big fluffy tail and a firm arm that was patting affectionately. .

Even though he was feeling good about being touched, his body was still feeling unsatisfied.

The man was leaning on the sofa calmly, and a classic concert of a well-known singer was playing on the TV.

The hoarse and decadent singing is accompanied by the ambiguous fragrance of the kitten.

A very rotten post-event atmosphere.

This feels wrong.

Ruan Yao was immediately glad that Zhao Lin was not like Shang Chi who had an almost crazy attitude toward kittens and always kissed and hugged them. Otherwise, if he was kissed here and turned into a human in front of him...

That scene will definitely be wonderful.

Ruan Yao can immediately consider buying a ticket to fly away from the earth.

The system voice was hesitant and worried: "But Master Host, have you forgotten one thing? You are now a kitten in estrus."

"This situation is very dangerous now."

The perverted rule of this world is that once a kitten in estrus is carefully caressed by a human, it will definitely turn back into a human.

I don't know who made the rules, but now I want to trick Ruan Yao to death.

The kitten was stunned for a moment and did not dare to wag its tail.

He cautiously closed his paws, raised his round eyes and gave a soft "meow".

The kitten's eyes showed a clear sapphire texture in the sunlight, like a small sea framed in the eyelashes, and the irises sparkled with diamond-like fragments of light.

It's so delicate that you want to swallow it in your mouth bit by bit.

Zhao Lin never thought that he was actually poisoned by a little milk cat. How could I have such a charming feeling towards a cat, and not towards Ruan Yao himself.

He is not a man who has a sensitive heart and needs small animals to accompany him and comfort him. He once encountered an orange cat raised by a relative when he was forced to visit relatives. The color was cute and the weight was so cute that it could kill people. It rushed towards him from ten meters away like a It was an orange cannonball that hit the person's face, and it scratched Zhao Lin's handsome face that he was proud of.

From then on, Zhao Lin maintained an attitude of avoiding any furry animals.

But Shang Chi's cat is really beautiful.

She has smooth long hair of silver gray mixed with milky white, round sea-blue eyes and a pink nose. She has a little temper like a spoiled lady but can't hurt anyone. It's a hundred times better than that big fat orange.

While Zhao Lin was praising him, he also viciously pulled and stepped on the big orange cat that looked like a balloon.

Both the person and the cat he was looking for were so coveted. That guy Shang Chi was really lucky.