29-30

Chapter 29 Daily life of a private high school (29)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
A small package appeared on Chu Lingyi's desk.

The entire package was neatly wrapped in kraft paper, and every fold was polished to a sharp edge, with a round sticker with a smiling face on it. No matter how you look at that smiling face, it feels so cheap.

Chu Lingyi's eyes were dark and dark, and the atmosphere in the entire class was restless, with a dark cloud silently filling the air.

This is the third day since Ruan Yao disappeared.

The school immediately blocked the news, but as a classmate, how could he not know what happened to Ruan Yao.

The atmosphere in the class, which was already depressed because of Yang Xiyu's death, is now even more depressed.

The dark-skinned boy who was more than 1.9 meters tall clenched his fist and smashed it on the table. The teacher on the stage was shocked and angry: "Xu Qin! Do you want to rebel in class?"

Xu Qin's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his face was so dark that he could squeeze out water: "Teacher, where did Ruan Yao go?"

The teacher usually just attends class and doesn't care about other trivial matters. Their head teacher Wen Siyan, who has been so stubborn these days, has also asked for leave. How can he have the experience to deal with this group of young and energetic little bastards?

"Ruan Yao... is sick. His family has taken him back. He will be back in a few days." He casually mentioned the reason that had been agreed upon, trying to calm the restless student.

"Why do you have to be sick at this time? Teacher, are you a liar?"

"This is the fourth person. Is Ruan Yao in danger? Yang Xiyu was killed. I don't know what that pervert will do to Ruan Yao."

The boys were whispering to each other.

Seeing that the class is being led astray.

The teacher coughed and knocked twice on the podium to force everyone to quiet down: "Ruan Yao is safe now. Don't think about it. What is the responsibility of students? It is to go to class! What are you doing now? ?"

"Whoever speaks again will be forced to stand and write a self-criticism!"

There are a few daring outlaws below the table with their fingers flying:

--Wozhiwozhi, I'm so fucking panicked. Is the princess okay?

--Stop talking about your fucking bullshit. If anything happens to you, the princess will be fine.

--Woooooooo if that idiot dares to do anything to the princess, I will crawl over and tear him to pieces qwq

--Princess Guards are gathering! Count!

Chu Lingyi hid her hand under the desk and tore open the brown paper package.

There was actually a burned disc inside.

There were two very dignified and elegant characters written on it with oil-based pen: Ruan Yao.

A flash of inspiration suddenly flashed in Chu Lingyi's mind. He dug out a large pile of chemistry test papers and randomly pulled out a paper with comments on it.

The traces of the red oil pen on the snow-white scroll surface are particularly obvious.

This is clearly the same handwriting.

----------------

A one-yuan coin clattered onto the coffee table.

Wen Siyan lowered his head and said to Ruan Yao in a gentle voice, "Yao Yao, it's not good to be flirtatious."