61-62

Chapter 61 Love Rumors (5)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Yao felt something was wrong with Pei Xinan, but couldn't figure out what was wrong.

It's strange that the protagonist's favorability level has increased.

The boy's bright starry eyes, which were praised highly by fans, were staring strangely at Ruan Yao's chest which was wet with water.

The thin fabric clings to the skin, reflecting the two faint and tempting red spots on the soft white chest. The skin that has been turned pink by the steam is twitching Pei Xinan's already tense heartstrings.

Ruan Yao climbed out of the bathtub in embarrassment with her wet blue hair sticking to the back of her neck and cheeks. She felt that there might be something wrong with Pei Xinan's brain.

Pei Xinan soon realized that he was talking nonsense, and he felt a little angry with himself for no reason, and felt a little unexplainable regret. He didn't know what he was regretting. It might be that he didn't make good use of his great opportunity.

When it was time to fall asleep, Pei Xinan was still thinking about this matter, his brows furrowed deeply.

Ruan Yao didn't know what he was struggling with. According to his experience, aloof male protagonists always have such a constipated face. Even if they receive 100 million from the sky, they may not be happy.

Ruan Yao has always been a happy-go-lucky little monster. He doesn't think about things that he can't figure out. He curls up on the sofa with a big fluffy blanket and chats with the system.

In the dark space, only a dim light from the bedroom could be seen shining on the light gray painted wall.

Inexplicably a little scary.

Ruan Yao finally remembered a terrifying man at the level of a demon king.

"Brother Tongzi, will Sheng Yirong be angry if I run out like this?"

The system said honestly: "It's obvious."

Ruan Yao thought of the terrifying suffocation feeling of being clamped down by a man's cold fingers, and subconsciously his fingertips became numb. He wrapped the blanket tightly around his body tremblingly, and said in embarrassment: "But if this is not the case, how can I increase my favorability?"

After all, the main character seems to hate him.

Compared to being able to complete the main mission, being beaten by the money owner should be nothing.

The system suddenly asked, "How do you know Sheng Yirong won't do anything more extreme?"

Is there anything worse than being slobbered all over your face as soon as you meet someone?

Ruan Yao shivered: "It's so scary."

"What's so scary?" The young man's cold voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

Ruan Yao was startled and opened his eyes wide. What was Pei Xinan doing standing next to him without sleeping?

Pei Xinan easily carried Ruan Yao with one hand, including the blanket, like a kitten. With a sudden pull, he was shocked to realize that Ruan Yao was light enough.

It is normal for artists to maintain body shape and lose weight frequently, but Ruan Yao seems to be a little thinner than ordinary people, and can be easily controlled in the palm of his hand.

Is it a matter of natural constitution?

Ruan Yao's upper body suddenly hung in the air, and he struggled in horror and fell into Pei Xinan's arms.