77-78

Chapter 77 Love Rumors (21)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ruan Yao was confused and blinked his eyes sluggishly.

I'm just a hateful cannon fodder in your life. He thought silently.

Pei Xinan saw at a glance that the fool in front of him didn't understand what he meant at all. The ambiguous pink bubble he had finally created shattered instantly. He curled up his fingers and flicked Ruan Yao Guangjie's forehead with a cold face.

Ruan Yao covered his forehead and thought aggrievedly about why this man always liked to do things while talking.

Pei Xinan ran out from the charity dinner that day, as if he was really on vacation, and took Ruan Yao to spend a day visiting all the various attractions in Yuncheng.

In the end, the two people stood under the hotel where the crew rented and parted.

Ruan Yao didn't know where Pei Xinan got so much energy. When he returned to the hotel, he was so sleepy that he could just fall on the ground.

"It's my birthday in one month, and it's also my first concert as an adult." Pei Xinan looked at him with bright eyes, "Will you come?"

Ruan Yao pursed his lips, thinking that if he could complete the task ahead of schedule, he would disappear from this world.

Seeing that Ruan Yao didn't answer, Pei Xinan's eyes darkened, and he put one hand around the back of Ruan Yao's neck. Their foreheads touched each other, and their warm breath lingered between their lips and teeth.

Ruan Yao is fragrant everywhere, and if you get a little closer, the fragrance will be so strong that it can burn your bones.

He frowned ferociously: "I don't care, you are mine, you must come."

"Master host, Sheng Yirong is here." The system reminded.

Ruan Yao's ears were particularly sharp, and the two of them were in an empty underground parking lot. He could vaguely hear the crisp sound of pointed shoes on the ground.

It was like stepping on his heart.

A silent threat spreads across the vast space.

This is a good opportunity. he thinks.

The soft white arms took the initiative to hug the boy back. The fairy's light golden eyes slightly curved, and the fragrance on his neck became more and more intense, until their lips and teeth met.

This was the first time that Ruan Yao took such initiative. Pei Xinan was stunned for a moment.

He had been forcibly hooked and kissed so many times, and had tasted almost all kinds of positions, but he was still too stiff to do it by himself. He just pressed his lips together, his teeth tightly closed due to nervousness.

The soft red lips pressed against Pei Xinan's lips with a look of death. He even forgot to breathe for a moment and suppressed his face until it turned red.

The slender body trembled in Pei Xinan's palm.

Pei Xinan thought he was too nervous and hugged his shoulders to comfort him.

Ruan Yao knew Sheng Yirong was watching them.

The footsteps stopped not far behind him.

"Why are you so stupid? You can't even kiss." Pei Xinan had a look of disgust on his mouth, but the tip of his tongue gently opened Ruan Yao's rough teeth and gently swept across the white jade pearl-like teeth.

Ruan Yao obediently opened his mouth a little and allowed Pei Xinan to entangle the tip of his tongue.

She even closed her eyes because of the nervousness, and her long black phoenix-feather-like eyelashes kept shaking.